amiodarone in a sentence
1) Severe acute hepatitis immediately after intravenous amiodarone has been reported four times.
2) It tends to resolve if amiodarone is stopped.
3) Amiodarone is available in oral and intravenous formulations.
amiodarone example sentences4) The primary cardiac doctor cut my amiodarone in half.
5) Long-term administration of amiodarone has been associated with peripheral neuropathies.
6) Abnormal liver enzyme results are common in patients on amiodarone .
7) When administered orally, the bioavailability of amiodarone is quite variable.
8) Some cases of gynecomastia have been reported with men on amiodarone .
9) A toxic hepatitis was suspected and the amiodarone was stopped after 24 hours.
10) Particularly, doses of digoxin should be halved in individuals taking amiodarone .
11) The most serious reaction that is due to amiodarone is interstitial lung disease.
12) I was put on Xarelto and amiodarone .
13) Amiodarone can worsen the cardiac arrhythmia brought on by digitalis toxicity.
14) Amiodarone can be used in individuals with hemodynamically stable ventricular tachycardia.
15) Both under- and overactivity of the thyroid may occur on amiodarone treatment.
example sentences with amiodarone16) These include: spironolactone, verapamil and amiodarone .
17) Amiodarone was discontinued at this time.
18) Amiodarone may be used in the treatment of ventricular tachycardia in certain instances.
19) This includes the use of epinephrine, atropine, and amiodarone .
20) Amiodarone inhibits the action of the cytochrome P450 isozyme family.
21) See the FDA letter for a list of affected adenosine and amiodarone products.
22) However, amiodarone can be useful in shock-refractory VF.
23) Individuals with hemodynamically "unstable" ventricular tachycardia "should not" initially receive amiodarone .
24) Never before, however, has oral amiodarone been reintroduced after this type of reaction.
25) Most individuals administered amiodarone on a chronic basis will experience at least one side effect.
26) Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant are strongly advised to not take amiodarone .
27) Some bought me time, like Propafenone + Nebivolol or amiodarone .
28) Amiodarone is more effective than lidocaine in VF or pulseless ventricular tachycardia.
How to use amiodarone in a sentence29) Due to the long half-life of amiodarone , oral loading typically takes days to weeks.
30) Amiodarone , for cocaine, has shops legislative with all of the journalistic four councillors.
31) Amiodarone has numerous side effects.
32) Today the mechanisms of action of amiodarone and sotalol have been investigated in more detail.
33) Amiodarone accumulates in the head of the organ and can cause unilateral or bilateral inflammation.
34) For example, AMYBEN is one branded product for amiodarone in the United Kingdom.
35) Other antiarrhythmic agents used include amiodarone and conventional beta blockers (i.e.: metoprolol).
36) Amiodarone , for ceiling, has costs public with all of the republican-friendly four trainees.
37) Individuals with baseline depressed lung function should be monitored closely if amiodarone therapy is to be initiated.
38) Since amiodarone can be expressed in breast milk, women taking amiodarone are advised to stop nursing.
39) Since amiodarone can be expressed in breast milk, women taking amiodarone are advised to stop nursing.
40) This makes amiodarone one of the few drugs approved by the FDA without rigorous randomized clinical trials.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amiodarone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amiodarone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amiodarone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amiodarone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amiodarone.
20 examples of simple sentences of amiodarone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amiodarone
Compound Sentences with amiodarone
Complex Sentences with amiodarone
Compound-Complex Sentences with amiodarone