amino tryptophan in a sentence
1) Large meals, carbohydrates and an amino acid tryptophan induce sleep.
2) The amino acid tryptophan can be converted into niacin.
3) The amino acid tryptophan is the biochemical precursor of indole alkaloids.
amino tryptophan example sentences4) tryptophan - The amino acid tryptophan is a building block of proteins.
5) Biogenetic precursor of all indole alkaloids is the amino acid tryptophan .
6) Sufficient niacin intake is either obtained from diet, or synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan .
7) The only vitamin niacin can be produced by the liver from the amino acid tryptophan itself.
8) Some of the fecal odor is due to indole compounds, metabolized from the amino acid tryptophan .
9) It is chemically related to the amino acid tryptophan , and is structurally similar to the neurotransmitter serotonin.
10) Quinolinic acid is a downstream product of the kynurenine pathway, which metabolizes the amino acid tryptophan .
11) It is caused by a point mutation in which the amino acid tryptophan replaces arginine in position 183.
12) The precursor to indigo is indican, a colorless, water-soluble derivative of the amino acid tryptophan .
13) Examples include vitamin A, produced from beta carotene, and niacin, from the amino acid tryptophan .
14) Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in the brain by the pineal gland, from the amino acid tryptophan .
15) Serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine: 5-HT) is a monoamine neurotransmitter derived from the amino acid tryptophan .
example sentences with amino tryptophan16) Cherries contain the amino acid tryptophan , which is converted into serotonin and later into melatonin in the body.
17) In 1906, Wilcock and Hopkins showed that the amino acid tryptophan is necessary for the survival of rats.
18) It is originally derived from the essential amino acid tryptophan and ultimately produced by the enzyme INMT during normal metabolism.
19) Melatonin is a hormone, produced from the amino acid tryptophan , found naturally in some foods, like turkey.
20) Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride.
21) Melatonin is a hormone manufactured in the pineal gland from the amino acid tryptophan , and has noteworthy influence on our hormonal, immune, and nervous systems.
22) Calcium, magnesium, zinc, inositol, choline, and the amino acids tryptophan and taurine are among these "sedative" nutrients.
23) Some DCs can make Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) that depletes the amino acid tryptophan needed by T cells to proliferate and thus reduce responsiveness.
24) These researchers found that the amino acid alanine could be ionized more easily if it was mixed with the amino acid tryptophan and irradiated with a pulsed 266 nm laser.
25) In organisms, NAD can be synthesized from simple building-blocks ("de novo") from the amino acids tryptophan or aspartic acid.
26) In mammals, melatonin is biosynthesized in four enzymatic steps from the essential dietary amino acid tryptophan , with serotonin produced at the third step.
27) Melatonin is N-acetyl-5-methoxy-tryptamine, a derivative of the amino acid tryptophan , which also has other functions in the central nervous system.
28) Additionally they use an alternate genetic code in which the codon UGA encodes the amino acid tryptophan instead of the usual stop codon.
How to use amino tryptophan in a sentence29) The liver can synthesize niacin from the essential amino acid tryptophan , requiring 60 mg of tryptophan to make one mg of niacin.
30) Mammals synthesize nicotinic acid through oxidation of the amino acid tryptophan , where an intermediate product, aniline, creates a pyridine derivative, kynurenine.
31) And unlike olives, the durian is also a source of the amino acid tryptophan , which is known to increase seratonin levels in your brain, which can lift your mood.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino tryptophan
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino tryptophan with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino tryptophan
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino tryptophan in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino tryptophan.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino tryptophan. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino tryptophan
Compound Sentences with amino tryptophan
Complex Sentences with amino tryptophan
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino tryptophan