amino substitution in a sentence
1) A statistical difference was observed with the reported amino acid substitution .
2) Amino acid substitutions in OXA enzymes can also give the ESBL phenotype.
3) Missense mutations that result in a single amino acid substitution are known to produce the most phenotypic diversity.
amino substitution example sentences4) The PDE5A gene of dogs contains multiple polymorphisms and an exonic amino acid substitution that suggests a functional role.
5) This deficiency arises from an amino acid substitution of glycine to bulkier amino acids in the collagen triple helix structure.
6) The most frequently studied polymorphisms in LRP5 are two amino acid substitutions , Val667Met and Ala1330Val.
7) They can generate new extended-spectrum β-lactamases (ESBL) from the existing spectrum of plasmid-mediated β-lactamases through amino acid substitution .
8) The white berry allele of VvMYBA2 was inactivated by two mutations, one leading to an amino acid substitution and the other to a frameshift mutation.
9) Spectral changes for these compounds were taken between 380 -700 nm, where the effect of amino acid substitution for the acetate fragments on diruthenium was indicated.
10) An amino group substitution was tested at various locations on the phthaloyl ring (C4, C5, C6, C7) of thalidomide and EM-12 (previously described).
11) The second variant consisted of an amino acid substitution from aspartate to tyrosine as a result of a single point mutation in exon 1.
12) The vast majority of mutations conferring resistance are single amino acid residue substitutions (His274Tyr in N1) in the neuraminidase enzyme.
13) Comparisons of the genomes of echolocating bats and the dolphin identified numerous convergent amino acid substitutions in genes implicated in hearing and vision.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino substitution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino substitution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino substitution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino substitution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino substitution.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino substitution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino substitution
Compound Sentences with amino substitution
Complex Sentences with amino substitution
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino substitution