amino residue in a sentence
1) The resulting enzymes only differ in 4 amino acid residues .
2) These inhibitors modify key amino acid residues needed for enzymatic activity.
3) There are different hydrophobicity scales of amino acid residues .
amino residue example sentences4) They have sugar chains added to some of their amino acid residues .
5) It contains 374 amino acid residues .
6) Each NNRTI interacts with different amino acid residues in the NNIBP.
7) These donor groups are often provided by side-chains on the amino acid residues .
8) The gene encodes a 50 kDa polypeptide of 480 amino acids residues .
9) It uses fixed geometries of amino acid residues to simplify the potential energy surface.
10) The individual amino acid residues are bonded together by peptide bonds and adjacent amino acid residues.
11) The individual amino acid residues are bonded together by peptide bonds and adjacent amino acid residues .
12) As an example, the important blood serum protein albumin contains 585 amino acid residues .
13) The radical SAM methyltransferases are believed to β-methylate amino acid residues within the precursor peptide.
14) The virus is composed of around 1 million amino acid residues and weighs around 150 MDa.
15) The deduced protein is 651 amino acid residues in length (Fig. 1).
example sentences with amino residue16) Each strand (in the eight-strand description) is formed from five amino acid residues .
17) HGMA proteins are polypeptides of ~100 amino acid residues characterized by a modular sequence organization.
18) Aligned sequences of nucleotide or amino acid residues are typically represented as rows within a matrix.
19) Instructor: Only the most recent fossils could possibly have amino acid residues in them.
20) The structure was determined to have an immunoglobulin-like beta-sandwich folding and 114 amino acid residues .
21) B. Expansion of the 140k coding region (1310 amino acid residues in length).
22) Each different protein has a unique sequence of amino acid residues : this is its primary structure.
23) These amino acids residues are also conserved in silk gland EF-1&agr; at the same sites.
24) NK1 receptor consists of 407 amino acid residues , and it has a molecular weight of 58.000.
25) Bovine insulin differs from human in only three amino acid residues , and porcine insulin in one.
26) The numbers within the parentheses denote the corresponding occurrence of a particular amino acid residue in the database.
27) These amino acid residues are poised so a drug binding to them blocks the channel from conducting current.
28) The encoded protein consists of 682 amino acid residues and has a predicted molecular weight of 74,053 Da.
How to use amino residue in a sentence29) It is synthesized as a preproenzyme of 335 amino acid residues with a calculated Mr of 37 403.
30) Bold face letters represent amino acids identical or similar between two proteins with the numbers of amino acid residues .
31) Homocysteine permanently degrades cysteine disulfide bridges and lysine amino acid residues in proteins, gradually affecting function and structure.
32) The mechanism for acetylation and deacetylation takes place on the NH3+ groups of Lysine amino acid residues .
33) The sequence of the amino acid residues and the initial conditions determine the protein folding and therefore dictate the function.
34) A linear chain of amino acid residues is called a polypeptide . A protein contains at least one long polypeptide.
35) Many of these conserved amino acid residues are at positions characteristic for type III repeats (Fig. 2).
36) However, based on calculations from its amino acid residues , p53's mass is actually only 43.7 kDa.
37) Phosphorylation of a particular amino acid residue (serine776) is required for the toxicity of mutant ataxin-1.
38) Altering these model systems is commonly achieved by mutating individual amino acid residues and measuring the effects of each individual mutation.
39) Together, the exons making up the "VLDLR" gene encode a protein that is 873 amino acid residues long.
40) NCN yields amino acid residues that are small in size and moderate in hydropathy; NAN encodes average size hydrophilic residues.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino residue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino residue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino residue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino residue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino residue.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino residue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino residue
Compound Sentences with amino residue
Complex Sentences with amino residue
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino residue