amino lysine in a sentence
1) This occurred because zein lacks the essential amino acids lysine and tryptophan.
2) This family also includes the amino acid lysine , which is derived from α-ketoglutarate.
3) Compared to other grains, amaranth is unusually rich in the essential amino acid lysine .
amino lysine example sentences4) Daily take 2,000-3,000 mg of the amino acid lysine till the cold sore is gone.
5) It's particularly well-stocked with the amino acid lysine , which helps with tissue growth and repair.
6) A deficiency of the amino acid lysine can lead to a deficiency of niacin, as well.
7) The exact compound behind this is derivatives of the amino acid lysine created through an oxidation reaction with ethanol.
8) His thesis had the title, "The metabolism of the amino acid lysine in the animal body".
9) Cadaverine is a breakdown product of the amino acid lysine , while putrescine derives from the amino acid ornithine.
10) Therefore the codon AAA specified the amino acid lysine , and the codon CCC specified the amino acid proline.
11) Even deficiency of amino acid lysine or tryptophan in the body can result in deficient levels of niacin in the body.
12) Journey to a healthier and lighter you start L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine .
13) The protein of brown rice contains all of the essential amino acids, but it is somewhat low in the amino acid lysine .
14) The plant contains eight essential amino acids and is particularly high in the amino acid lysine , which is largely lacking in corn and wheat, he explained.
15) For the amino acid lysine , it is a NH2C(H)2(CH2)3 with a terminal positively charged cationic ε-amino group.
example sentences with amino lysine16) For instance, if the amino acid lysine is supplied to a cell any gene that is required to make lysine is non-essential.
17) However, these tend to be limiting in the amino acid lysine or threonine, which are available in other vegetarian sources and meats.
18) Since rice protein is low in the amino acid lysine , it is often combined with pea protein powder to achieve a superior amino acid profile.
19) Quinoa is easy to make, high in protein and contains the essential amino acid lysine as well as iron, magnesium,Vit E, potassium, and fiber.
20) The leaves are rich in protein, carotene, iron and ascorbic acid and the pod is rich in the amino acid lysine (CSIR, 1992; Chawla et al., 1998; Dogra et al., 1975).
21) In 1991, Dr. Matthias Rath found that the amino acid lysine , when combined with vitamin C, appeared to inhibit the action of protease.
22) Take 6000 mg of the amino acids lysine and proline per day, 2000 mg per meal (adult dose, modify by body weight for children).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino lysine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino lysine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino lysine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino lysine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino lysine.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino lysine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino lysine
Compound Sentences with amino lysine
Complex Sentences with amino lysine
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino lysine