amino group in a sentence
1) However, protection at the amino group is not mandatory.
2) This positive charge comes from protonation of its free amino groups .
3) The remaining unreacted amino groups are capped with acetic anhydride.
amino group example sentences4) The amino group is removed from the amino acid and converted to ammonia.
5) Amino acid side groups extend into the tunnel and act as "gates".
6) For example glutaraldehyde target specific amino groups and polymerised haemoglobin (polyhaemoglobin).
7) The amino group of serine protonates the PLP phosphate by forming a H-bond.
8) At pH less than about 5 both the carboxylate group and the amino group are protonated.
9) In the second procedure the gel is activated by partial substitution of amino groups with hydrazide groups.
10) However, in acidic environments, protonation of the amino groups leads to an increase in solubility.
11) In order to ascertain a full selectivity, the amino groups have to be protected in advance.
12) In this method, the Boc group is covalently bound to the amino group to suppress its nucleophilicity.
13) Substitution on the amino group with three different amides increased the binding affinity where methylamide had the highest binding.
14) Serine enters the active site and its positively charged amino group attracts the negatively charged phosphate group of PLP.
15) All amino acids have the alpha carbon bonded to a hydrogen atom, carboxyl group, and amino group .
example sentences with amino group16) GMP is the most reactive because HClO reacts with both the heterocyclic NH group and the amino group .
17) AMP and CMP, which have only a slowly reactive amino group , are less reactive with HClO.
18) Alanine will degrade to pyruvate by transferring its amino group to 2-oxoglutarate with an enzyme called alanine aminotransferase.
19) The enzyme aspartate aminotransferase catalyzes the transfer of an amino group from aspartate onto α-ketoglutarate to yield glutamate and oxaloacetate.
20) The heterocyclic NH groups are more reactive than amino groups , and their secondary chloramines are able to donate the chlorine.
21) The hydride ion released in this reaction combines with a proton of an available amino group , forming a hydrogen molecule.
22) As a result, oxidation is facilitated, and the amino group of the amino acid is excreted to the liver.
23) Sphingolipids are formed from ceramides that consist of a fatty acid chain attached to the amino group of a sphingosine backbone.
24) It has potential to form hydrogen bonds with the exocyclic amino group of cAMP and the exocyclic carbonyl oxygen of cGMP.
25) If the amino group is removed from an amino acid, it leaves behind a carbon skeleton called an α-keto acid.
26) The amino group is fed into the urea cycle, leaving a deaminated carbon skeleton in the form of a keto acid.
27) In many vertebrates, the amino group is then removed through the urea cycle and is excreted in the form of urea.
28) In order to form other amino acids, the plant uses transaminases to move the amino group to another alpha-keto carboxylic acid.
How to use amino group in a sentence29) Nucleic bases adenine and cytosine bear the exocyclic amino groups reactive with the activated phosphoramidites under the conditions of the coupling reaction.
30) The amide group can further react with another amino group to form a Schiff base, causing cross-linking and aggregation of proteins.
31) Substitution of the bromine atom with an amino group using ammonia and the spontaneous, intramolecular heterocyclization following that reaction gives alprazolam.
32) It approaches the six-coordinated nickel (Ni2) with one of its amino groups and subsequently bridges the two nickel centers.
33) Peptides are synthesized by coupling the carboxyl group or C-terminus of one amino acid to the amino group or N-terminus of another.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino group
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino group with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino group
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino group in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino group.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino group. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino group
Compound Sentences with amino group
Complex Sentences with amino group
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino group