amino chain in a sentence
1) Amino acids chains are found on asteroids .
2) The specific amino acid side chains have been determined for many enzymes.
3) Pepsin allows for the further breakdown of proteins into amino acid chains .
amino chain example sentences4) These electrophilic groups react with amino acid side chains to form covalent adducts.
5) The enzyme is globular in shape and consists of a single amino acid chain .
6) Proteins are polymers that are made up of amino acid chains linked with peptide bonds.
7) TGF-1 is a peptide ( amino acid chain ) which resembles the hormone insulin.
8) A higher pitch corresponds to an increasingly complex amino acid side chain (R group).
9) Accurate packing of the amino acid side chains represents a separate problem in protein structure prediction.
10) In this case, an amino acid chain is the functional group transferred by a Peptidyl transferase.
11) These involve atoms in the polypeptide backbone , as well as atoms in the amino acid side chains .
12) Charged amino acid side chains can form ionic bonds, and polar amino acids are capable of forming hydrogen bonds.
13) Amino acid side chains represent a broad range of functional groups and are sites of nonspecific reactivity during peptide synthesis.
14) Secondary structure focuses on minor conformations that develop as a result of the hydrogen bonding between the amino acid chain .
15) Similar to peptide-derived hormones, as they are also made of amino acids that link to form amino acid chains .
example sentences with amino chain16) Since enzymes are proteins, the nature of amino acid side chains in the vicinity of the active site is important.
17) The N-termini of amino acid monomers is protected by either of these two groups and added onto a deprotected amino acid chain .
18) Human Growth Hormone (somatotropin - also referred to as rHGH, HGH, or GH) is created by the pituitary gland, the primary form consisting of a 191 amino acid chain .
19) Wright and Robinson (1982) showed how specific amino acid side chains are likely to function in catalysing the deamidation of Asn and Gln in peptides and proteins.
20) Biologists may be able to determine the shape of molecules made up of amino acid chains , thereby predicting the effect of drugs before such drugs even exist.
21) Proteins are much more flexible in catalysis than RNA due to the existence of diverse amino acid side chains with distinct chemical characteristics.
22) The first class of hormones are peptide-derived hormones, and are made of single amino acids that link to form amino acid chains .
23) Intermolecular hydrogen bonds between the α and β 5'-phosphates to amino acid side chains lining the CTD recognition pocket are shown as red dotted lines.
24) This same principle is the reason that hydrophobic amino acid side chains are oriented away from water, minimizing their interaction with water.
25) The charge of proteins is determined by the pKa of its amino acid side chains , and the terminal amino acid and carboxylic acid.
26) The polypeptide will then fold into a specific conformation depending on the interactions (dashed lines) between its amino acid side chains .
27) The structure of a coiled-coil. (A) A single α helix, with successive amino acid side chains labeled in a sevenfold sequence, "abcdefg" (from bottom to top).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino chain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino chain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino chain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino chain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino chain.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino chain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino chain
Compound Sentences with amino chain
Complex Sentences with amino chain
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino chain