amino acid sequence in a sentence
1) Human antibodies have a completely human amino acid sequence .
2) The amino acid sequence encoded by the gene is then predicted.
3) The amino acid sequences were deduced from the DNA sequences.
amino acid sequence example sentences4) Yet, only the amino acid sequence is genetically coded.
5) Functioning daughters consisted of different amino acid sequences .
6) The can use either nucleotide or amino acid sequences as data.
7) The primary amino acid sequence of PKR.
8) Within vertebrates, the amino acid sequence of insulin is strongly conserved.
9) Chloroplast transit peptides exhibit huge variation in length and amino acid sequence .
10) Its amino acid sequence is identical with that of endogenous human GH.
11) The deduced amino acid sequence for intact Xenopus nucleolin.
12) Different proteins need different correction factors because they have different amino acid sequences .
13) The amino acid sequence showed a strong homology to GroEL.
14) Thus, they can be formed by many different amino acid sequences .
15) Larry Lang converted amino acid sequences to music based on the codons.
example sentences with amino acid sequence16) A synonymous protein has the same amino acid sequence but a different nucleotide sequences.
17) The enzymes determine the amino acid sequence during its assembly through its 7 modules.
18) Each unique amino acid sequence produces a specific structure, which has unique properties.
19) Histogram of mutations found among the amino acid sequence of PFKFB2 protein.
20) IL-13 is very similar to IL-4 in amino acid sequence and structure.
21) Red areas have identical amino acid sequences in human and yeast Cdc14.
22) This is not to say that nearly identical amino acid sequences always fold similarly.
23) This includes nucleotide and amino acid sequences , protein domains, and protein structures.
24) The three-dimensional conformation of a protein molecule is determined by its amino acid sequence .
25) Nucleotide and predicted amino acid sequence of the Oct-11 cDNA.
26) They are encoded on plasmids and contain a large variability in amino acid sequence .
27) The amino acid sequences of the globin proteins in hemoglobins usually differ between species.
28) Corresponding amino acid sequence of AChR&agr; are noted below exon sequences.
How to use amino acid sequence in a sentence29) The amino acid sequence of NET has shown multiple sites related to protein kinase phosphorylation.
30) Comparison of deduced amino acid sequences of the mouse and human TEF-1 proteins.
31) Many thousands of different proteins are known, each with its own particular amino acid sequence .
32) A. amino acid sequence comparison of wild type Fos-Core and the mutant Fos-Core-ESQE.
33) Variations in hemoglobin amino acid sequences , as with other proteins, may be adaptive.
34) Mutations altering the amino acid sequence of proteins (Ka) are the least common.
35) The nucleotide and deduced amino acid sequence of the human ribosomal protein L12 cDNA.
36) Endoproteases cut always in the middle of a protein after a specific amino acid sequence .
37) The FASTER algorithm uses a combination of deterministic and stochastic criteria to optimize amino acid sequences .
38) But some techniques used in bioinformatics for comparing amino acid sequences take differing lengths into account .
39) Thus, it seems unlikely that KG53 recognises a toxic amino acid sequence within A-gliadin.
40) This amino acid sequence folds into a helix-turn-helix motif that is stabilized by a third helix.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino acid sequence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino acid sequence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino acid sequence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino acid sequence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino acid sequence.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino acid sequence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino acid sequence
Compound Sentences with amino acid sequence
Complex Sentences with amino acid sequence
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino acid sequence