amino acid in a sentence
1) An average protein might contain 100 amino acids .
2) The total protein has 343 amino acids .
3) The body is very efficient at absorbing amino acids .
amino acid example sentences4) The secondary structure is formed by hydrogen bonds between amino acids .
5) The earliest amino acids were chemically the simplest.
6) The main building blocks of protein are amino acids .
7) The 20 amino acids found in proteins.
8) Next comes 8 repeats of 300-350 amino acids .
9) The amino acids remaining after such conversion are discarded.
10) Several methods exist to synthesize amino acids .
11) Its seeds contain amino acids and protein.
12) Essential amino acids may also differ between species .
13) The simplest known living organism has over 500 amino acids .
14) All twenty standard amino acids - a complete protein.
15) Very, very rarely basic amino acids are formed.
example sentences with amino acid16) A pitch and note duration was assigned to each amino acid .
17) Your body uses amino acids for energy every day.
18) The two amino acids are then joined together.
19) There are 20 kinds of amino acids in living cells.
20) Twenty different types of amino acids occur naturally in proteins.
21) Some types of amino acids also stimulate insulin release.
22) Determining the order of amino acids is relatively simple.
23) We have found amino acids in space.
24) Most peptides longer than four amino acids are not absorbed.
25) Humans need the essential amino acids in certain ratios.
26) These groups are the characteristics shared among the amino acids .
27) People often take this amino acid before meals.
28) Protein is made up of building blocks called amino acids .
How to use amino acid in a sentence29) Seven of these amino acids are essential amino acids .
30) Seven of these amino acids are essential amino acids .
31) It contains all essential amino acids for proper metabolism .
32) All enzymes are also proteins or peptides containing various amino acids .
33) Eggs also contain all eight essential amino acids .
34) Only left-handed amino acids occur in living things.
35) With amino acids , more is not necessarily better.
36) Out of 21 needed amino acids , green food contains 18.
37) Chemical principles govern specific RNA interaction with amino acids .
38) In essence, proteins are chains of amino acids .
39) This amino acid is low in cow's milk.
40) This protein is 469 amino acids long.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amino acid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amino acid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amino acid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amino acid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amino acid.
20 examples of simple sentences of amino acid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amino acid
Compound Sentences with amino acid
Complex Sentences with amino acid
Compound-Complex Sentences with amino acid