amid accusations in a sentence
1) The parent company went bankrupt August 10 amid accusations of fraud.
2) His comments came amid accusations that Syrian government forces used chemical weapons .
3) Biya was reelected on October 11, 1992 amid accusations of voting irregularities.
amid accusations example sentences4) Kennedy amid accusations of electoral fraud, won with the most meagre of margins.
5) Juan María Bordaberry is sworn in as President of Uruguay amid accusations of election fraud.
6) He was forced to resign in disgrace from the KSBHA amid accusations of corruption and Board incompetence.
7) In 1991 Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla came into the spotlight amid accusations of elitism and racism.
8) On 7 January, all Russian natural gas exports via Ukraine were halted amid accusations between the two parties.
9) Amid accusations of fraud and favouritism, Bigot was recalled to France in 1754 to answer the charges.
10) Amid accusations of 'player power', Loughnane was voted out of the job in October 2008.
11) When his business empire became financially unstable, he shot himself amid accusations of shady and possibly illegal financial deals.
12) The police department started to fall apart when two patrolmen were dismissed amid accusations of excessive force and racial slurs .
13) The inherent danger of standing in the centre circus ring of pop amid accusations of selling out to the mainstream?
14) Mr Gonzales announced his resignation last month amid accusations that he sacked eight lawyers for political reasons - charges he denies.
15) Amid accusations of violence against her and her children, Joy Scott fled to England, bringing her children with her.
use amid accusations in a sentence16) The unit was deployed for counter insurgency operations in the Mt Elgon area in 2008 amid accusations of torture and illegal detention.
17) Ahmed Shalabi, the Iraqi founder and head of Petra Bank, the country's third largest, has fled the country amid accusations of fraud and embezzlement.
18) In April 2014, Telexfree's US business unraveled amid accusations by the US government and regulators in Massachusetts that the company was a massive pyramid scheme.
19) On October 4, 2008, commanders of the two countries met at their disputed border area amid accusations that each side had caused a border skirmish on the previous day.
20) A fragile six-month truce between Hamas and Israel expired on December 19, 2008; attempts at extending the truce failed amid accusations of breaches from both sides.
21) Although this was hailed in the press as another piece of beautiful pop by the band, it failed to chart ( amid accusations of record company distribution incompetence).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amid accusations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amid accusations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amid accusations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amid accusations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amid accusations.
20 examples of simple sentences of amid accusations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amid accusations
Compound Sentences with amid accusations
Complex Sentences with amid accusations
Compound-Complex Sentences with amid accusations