amicable split in a sentence
1) I wanted an amicable split ," Waddell recalls.
2) It 's an amicable split .
3) For the first half of the episode, I was leaning in the direction of an amicable split .
amicable split example sentences4) Jeff Penalty left the band in March 2008 in what he describes as a "not amicable split .
5) But from what I have heard it is true and that it was an amicable split with no drama.
6) The Green Party has had an amicable split from Scottish counterpart, and the Wales Green Party section is becoming increasingly autonomous.
7) January 2002 was Steed's eighth year in business, which saw an amicable split with Mahon, now of English Cut.
8) Cos although it was an amicable split , I still needed time to settle down and get used to the fact that I was on my own again.
9) Butler said the departure was an " amicable split ": "sometimes you simply need more than what the artist lifestyle gives you, and that's fine".
10) She added, "I'll maybe go back to "EastEnders" in six months, so it's an amicable split .
11) After her amicable split from husband Matt Smith in 2006, Roberts struggled with being single but found herself evolving into a more "independent" and "mature" woman.
12) Marius Kloppers is stepping down weeks after rival Rio Tinto sacked its boss , but BHP's top brass is going to great lengths to portray an amicable split .
13) In further interviews, Dulli clarified that theirs was an amicable split , and didn't necessarily represent an "official breakup."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable split
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable split with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable split
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable split in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable split.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable split. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable split
Compound Sentences with amicable split
Complex Sentences with amicable split
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable split