amicable relation in a sentence
1) Amicable relations between them are critical to stability in the region.
2) More amicable relations between GSC groups and primary care physicians should develop.
3) The Assyrians did not share an amicable relation with their neighbour.
amicable relation example sentences4) Generally Sikhism has had amicable relations with other religions.
5) Their amicable relation ended with the death of Ci'an in 1881.
6) With Strauss's assistance, President Yeltsin quickly established amicable relations with the United States.
7) Kutcher , on the other hand, supposedly has maintained amicable relations with his adult stepdaughters.
8) Portland's protesters have sought amicable relations with police, city officials and others in the community.
9) By 30 December the "Investigator"'s men had established amicable relations with the Aborigines.
10) We are committed to maintaining amicable diplomatic relations with all of our neighbouring and other friendly countries.
11) Those residents who had not fled the fighting reported amicable relations with the rebel units occupying the town.
12) The political skills of Abdul Hamid and Nicholas I played a major role on the mutually amicable relations .
13) His first care was the maintenance of peace and the restoration of amicable relations with the other powers of Europe.
14) The Hidatsa continued to maintain amicable relations with the Mandan and constructed villages north of them on the Knife River.
15) However, amicable relations deteriorated steadily as Glenure came under increasing pressure from the Scottish exchequer to discriminate against known Jacobites.
example sentences with amicable relation16) Such wide-sweeping investigations further ostracized the men and disrupted the amicable relations of the community by exacerbating the hostility and discrimination.
17) I desire to maintain those amicable relations which have always subsisted between the English-speaking and the French-Canadian populations of Lower Canada.
18) Argentina, however, refused to join the alliance and maintained amicable relations with Spain and delivered coal to the Spanish fleet.
19) This led to amicable relations -especially with regard to trade and transport between British and Portuguese colonies in the Indian sub-continent.
20) For political reasons, he turned to Rome, since at the time he was in less than amicable relations with Byzantium.
21) Al-Husayn's cousin, Muslim ibn Aqil, had been initially successful in building amicable relations for al-Husayn with the Kufan people.
22) Seeking to establish amicable relations with the Kremlin, the Moscow Patriarchate renewed its function as a supporter and defender of Soviet foreign policy.
23) In King George Sound, although Aboriginal people indicated they did not want Europeans visiting their campsite, amicable relations prevailed and trading occurred.
24) Tehran was quick to recognize Azerbaijan as an independent state and set out to create amicable relations with a country similar to its own.
25) If there is a hostile divorce, the single parent must also deal with developing amicable relations with the other parent, which can be a challenge in itself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable relation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable relation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable relation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable relation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable relation.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable relation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable relation
Compound Sentences with amicable relation
Complex Sentences with amicable relation
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable relation