amicable in a sentence
1) Relations among the 13 officially recognized religious societies are generally amicable .
2) They divorced ten years later but remained amicable .
3) The decision is totally mutual and utterly amicable .
amicable example sentences4) Everyone here is amicable and customer service oriented.
5) These departures are usually voluntary and amicable .
6) Both sides insist the decision was amicable .
7) His initial relations with Louis had been very amicable .
8) Bayern attempted to reach an " amicable solution.
9) It was reported that the separation was amicable .
10) THERE has been nothing amicable about this arrangement.
11) Usually done originally was amicable back and forth.
12) An amicable conclusion No one is exactly triumphant.
13) Flanders's relations with organized labor were amicable .
14) Algeria-Libya relations have generally been amicable .
15) The dispute ended in an amicable settlement.
example sentences with amicable16) It was evidently an amicable separation and the three remained friends.
17) Relations with Spain during the 19th century were generally amicable .
18) His publicist stated the couple had agreed to an amicable settlement.
19) The bear's head is down, communicating only amicable intentions.
20) Our waiter was very nice , amicable , and very attentive.
21) The discussions that followed were serious, substantive and amicable .
22) Lawyers for both sides tried to reach an amicable agreement.
23) This is the civilized, amicable ground of divorce.
24) One guesses that her departure was less than amicable .
25) In general, however, relations were amicable , though distant.
26) Despite these circumstances, the musicians remained on fairly amicable terms.
27) Amicable relations between them are critical to stability in the region.
28) The marriage ended in 2001 with an amicable divorce and settlement.
How to use amicable in a sentence29) We had an amicable parting of ways in 2009 or 2010 .
30) He said that the council hoped for an amicable solution.
31) The parties apparently came to an ' amicable settlement'.
32) But the split couldn't have been more amicable .
33) I knew we should come to an amicable agreement.
34) Nevertheless, an " amicable " resolution was reached a month later.
35) Scottish amicable intended to do everything in style.
36) New York and were not amicable on stage.
37) Escalation was prevented due to amicable diplomacy.
38) It produced the following conciliatory and amicable answer.
39) More amicable relations between GSC groups and primary care physicians should develop.
40) The generally amicable relationship among the various religious communities contributed to religious freedom.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable
Compound Sentences with amicable
Complex Sentences with amicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable