amicable divorce in a sentence
1) The marriage ended in 2001 with an amicable divorce and settlement.
2) He tells her that he will arrange for an amicable divorce .
3) Within six months, the couple opted for an amicable divorce in 1985.
amicable divorce example sentences4) In London, Tunku and Violet decided on an amicable divorce .
5) The marriage foundered; there were several periods of separation, and eventually an amicable divorce .
6) However, it has been our experience that more and more couples are looking for an amicable divorce .
7) The question is: will the Afghan War eventually push the United States and Europe toward an amicable divorce ?
8) Achtenberg reunited with her husband after her graduation, but within two years the couple agreed to an amicable divorce .
9) Hindi and Jacquie met in 1979 and around 1999 had an amicable divorce , continuing to be friends and business partners.
10) Also, just as an FYI, once you know your spouse is an abusive lying, nasty, cheat, don't believe anything they say - especially claims about wanting an amicable divorce .
11) Our Tampa divorce attorneys at Givens Givens Sparks offer a special service to people who are interested in obtaining a fast, amicable divorce .
12) At that time she was already married to an English constitutional lawyer, Bill Dale, but after an amicable divorce she married Cadbury-Brown in 1953.
13) This" amicable divorce " was designed to end political infighting and to allow Civic Forum to concentrate on pressing economic problems and working out a constitution.
14) Having reached agreement with his first wife, Dorothy, for an amicable divorce , their marriage was annulled on 15 December 1949.
15) The couple separated in their underground years, and an amicable divorce took place in 1981, when she was romantically involved with Araújo.
example sentences with amicable divorce16) Despite her extracurricular activities with both Gary and Alan-Michael, Blake vehemently refused when Beth asked her to give Phillip an amicable divorce .
17) In 1979, the couple had a set of twins, Sabrina Cecile and Joseph Charles V. The marriage ended in an amicable divorce in 1986, toward the end of his service in Burundi.
18) Yesterday , the couple, who have maintained that they want an amicable divorce , issued their first joint statement together, since the pictures originally surfaced.
19) It will be an amicable divorce because that's all they want from each other.'
20) There may be amicable divorces and child custody issues ...that's not the point...when a child/children disappear...THAT is an issue.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable divorce
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable divorce with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable divorce
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable divorce in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable divorce.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable divorce. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable divorce
Compound Sentences with amicable divorce
Complex Sentences with amicable divorce
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable divorce