amicable agreement in a sentence
1) Lawyers for both sides tried to reach an amicable agreement .
2) I knew we should come to an amicable agreement .
3) Dr Horrocks said: "An amicable agreement has now finally been reached.
amicable agreement example sentences4) In 1037 al-Mustansir came to an amicable agreement with Emperor Michael IV.
5) In a very amicable agreement with Specialized, the name is changed to Z-Link.
6) Parents are encouraged to reach amicable agreement , whenever possible, to avoid making costly application to Court.
7) The chairman said: 'The club's current position was discussed and an amicable agreement was reached.
8) Outlawry was a procedural coercive measure if a delinquent declined both a court hearing and an amicable agreement .
9) If the parties are represented by lawyers, the lawyers will try to arrive at an amicable agreement .
10) Contrary to what she later claimed, they came to an amicable agreement over their son's custody.
11) Michael Dunford said: "We have parted company with David after coming to an amicable agreement with him.
12) On November 29, 2012, Berry's lawyer announced that Berry and Aubry had reached an amicable custody agreement in court.
13) Will an amicable agreement be reached, or will the villagers of Seamer decide to apply to the Home Secretary for their charter to be revoked?
14) The NRA promotes the recreational use of rivers and in many area play an active role in helping to secure amicable agreements over access.
15) Like many expressly agreed clauses, Art. 6:111 envisages at the outset a process of negotiation to reach an amicable agreement varying the contract.
example sentences with amicable agreement16) Eventually the company once owned by Mr. Ludington, the Pere Marquette Lumber Company, settled it with Ward in August 1869 with an amicable agreement .
17) His successor in business, the Pere Marquette Lumber Company, reached an amicable agreement with Ward in August 1869 for both the railway terminal and the mill sites.
18) Telefe and Sony ("Dawson's Creek" producer company) reached an amicable agreement when Sony was given the right to distribute Verano around the world.
19) If this is not the case, MAS involvement may enable the parties and the company's auditor to reach an amicable agreement .
20) The exhumation was possible courtesy of an amicable three-way agreement among the governments of India, Britain and the US, and in accordance with the families' wishes.
21) According to Virgin, "the two came to an amicable agreement that ensured that Jim Steinman's music would be a continuing part of the 'Bat Out of Hell' legacy.
22) This led to an amicable agreement that Robertson would leave, playing his last engagement with the band at the Berlin Metropol on 11 November.
23) Premier Boris Yeltsin has announced that he still hopes to come to an amicable agreement with the Imperial representative and the board of GenTech.
24) After a meeting last night of the committee which runs the museum, a statement said the decision had been based on an ' amicable agreement ' between the two parties.
25) " Management, however it was later announced that Louis Walsh had reached "an amicable agreement " with "Modest!
26) 'Payments will be made according to a formula - even if the parties involved have come to their own amicable agreement .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amicable agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amicable agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amicable agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amicable agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amicable agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of amicable agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amicable agreement
Compound Sentences with amicable agreement
Complex Sentences with amicable agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with amicable agreement