american english in a sentence
1) American english uses "sports" for both terms.
2) Both are correct in american english usage.
3) This style is common in american english .
american english example sentences4) Both videos in fairly advanced american english .
5) Some important phonetic information related to american english is missing.
6) It has also been strongly influenced by american english .
7) It retains this primary meaning in american english .
8) This contraction is not common in american english .
9) This video explains a common expression in american english .
10) American english is not english like any other english .
11) Gray became the preferred spelling in american english around 1825 .
12) Venezuelan Spanish and american english are constant influences today.
13) American english vocabulary, spelling, and pronunciation.
14) In american english , "pennies" is the plural form.
15) Finally the american english phrase "All aboard!
example sentences with american english16) American english : Its origins and history.
17) This change is nearly universal in North american english .
18) In american english , the period is usually included.
19) And I am constantly being asked to explain american english .
20) American english uses "to whiz".
21) See under english language: american english .
22) Instead, Williams preferred colloquial american english .
23) Modern american english translations have proven to be extremely reliable.
24) The main differences between British and american english are also explained.
25) I speak my particular version of Northeastern american english .
26) In contemporary american english , the auxiliary verb shall is rarely used.
27) In american english , such associations are known as voluntary bar associations.
28) American english teacher wanted for private lessons in Limassol.
How to use american english in a sentence29) Text varies on this site between British and american english spelling.
30) Do you write in British or american english ?
31) Texan english is a dialect of Southern american english .
32) Welcome to our extensive list of american english idiomatic expressions!
33) In american english , "reporter" also denotes the books themselves.
34) In american english , the definite article is mandatory in both cases.
35) The local accent of american english is Northeast Pennsylvania English.
36) Analogously, many Spanish words now are standard american english .
37) American english of central Appalachia retains the word "jarfly".
38) British english startlingly expires such college when going leaves where american english looks again.
39) The english outlived is instinctively irreversible english, with some american english influences.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of american english
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of american english with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with american english
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word american english in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with american english.
20 examples of simple sentences of american english. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of american english
Compound Sentences with american english
Complex Sentences with american english
Compound-Complex Sentences with american english