amendments in a sentence
1) He supports constitutional amendments towards direct democracy.
2) Use of soil amendments was another popular seminar topic.
3) He says amendments are often needed to correct oversight problems.
amendments example sentences4) Further amendments to include land mobile services are awaiting ratification.
5) Two amendments are being proposed to existing provision.
6) The amendments modernize our auditor independence requirements.
7) The government proposed amendments following this report.
8) Five amendments were introduced between 1999 and 2010.
9) Such amendments have been called core constitutional amendments.
10) Such amendments have been called core constitutional amendments .
11) The others were adopted as individual amendments .
12) These amendments require different levels of approval.
13) There have been seventeen amendments since 1996.
14) The issue was tabled pending the necessary constitutional amendments .
15) These rights are neither absolute nor immune from constitutional amendments .
example sentences with amendments16) The amendments are designed to protect aboriginal rights .
17) The official amendments are now being drafted .
18) The electronic discovery amendments are an interrelated package.
19) Retail elements have more medical personal amendments .
20) May provide legal services related to reactor license amendments .
21) To improve plant health, soil amendments are often necessary.
22) The report has been produced, minor amendments might occur.
23) Nobody can stop anybody from proposing amendments .
24) Other amendments to this rule are stylistic.
25) None of those states have marriage amendments .
26) Constitutional amendments are enduring processes of any democratic polity.
27) Reviewing plan documents to determine whether amendments are necessary or desirable.
28) Further amendments were made to the questionnaire before distribution.
How to use amendments in a sentence29) The updated proposed amendments can be downloaded here .
30) A few additions and amendments are called for.
31) The amendments impose some additional disclosure requirements on foreign private issuers.
32) Amendments are not ordinarily retroactive for federal tax purposes.
33) All amendments are not necessarily agreed by every government.
34) Amendments in provisional applications are not usually made.
35) There were further amendments in 1992 and 1994.
36) The original constitution provided for three categories of amendments .
37) The 1959 amendments reinforced this fundamental division of authority.
38) The 1990 amendments include other provisions to reduce interstate air pollution.
39) Significant amendments may be made at committee stage.
40) The amendments leave significant gray areas in the law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendments
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendments with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendments
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendments in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendments.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendments. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendments
Compound Sentences with amendments
Complex Sentences with amendments
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendments