amendment to in a sentence
1) Further amendments to include land mobile services are awaiting ratification.
2) Other amendments to this rule are stylistic.
3) No amendments to the outdoor advertising control program were offered.
amendment to example sentences4) Amendments to the 1990 state budget were approved.
5) Rules endorsed her amendment to going half and weight health.
6) Any voting trust agreements and any amendments to those agreements.
7) Section 46 permits an amendment to the interim constitution.
8) to review and recommend amendments to the existing standards.
9) Amendments to the law during 1942 left the original intent untouched.
10) Several amendments to the BSA were made under section 358.
11) The government put down numerous extensive amendments to the Bill.
12) The Committee may recommend amendments to the bill.
13) The resolution was debated and several amendments to it were proposed.
14) There is no other amendment to article 116.
15) The African Group made oral amendments to opening paragraph 2.
example sentences with amendment to16) Short title; amendment to 1986 Code.
17) There were fourteen amendments to Patten's bill.
18) Soil amendment to ferralsol with wood charcoal greatly increases productivity.
19) The 443-page bill makes 65 amendments to 24 laws.
20) Reid supports a constitutional amendment to prevent flag desecration.
21) I commend the amendment to the House.
22) This will require amendments to the Regulations.
23) In 2004, the fourth amendment to the constitution was made.
24) The tie prevented reporting the amendment to the Senate floor.
25) The adoption of an amendment to Pt.
26) They carry bills and amendments to the presiding officer's desk.
27) Unless anybody has any er, other amendments to put forward.
28) Amendments to the bill are now available online for public review.
How to use amendment to in a sentence29) Austria made oral amendments to the draft resolution from the floor.
30) Each Party may propose amendments to this Treaty.
31) A local nursery can recommend the best amendments to use.
32) The assembly voted on an amendment to adopt this decision.
33) He announced the government would pass amendments to reform the bill.
34) Groups can table motions for resolutions and table amendments to reports.
35) I humbly propose these 17 amendments to our policies as follows.
36) There is no requirement to issue amendments to these forecasts.
37) Formulating suggestions for amendments to drug donations guidelines.
38) We proposed amendments to Liverpool Labour's budget.
39) Any person may submit written suggestions for amendments to the local rules.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment to.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment to
Compound Sentences with amendment to
Complex Sentences with amendment to
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment to