amendment protect in a sentence
1) Does the 4th amendment protect you from being watched?
2) The Third amendment protects our private property rights .
3) The First amendment protects freedom of speech.
amendment protect example sentences4) Also, the fifth amendment protects against self incrimination.
5) The amendment protects against unreasonable searches.
6) The Fifth amendment protects individuals from being forced to incriminate themselves.
7) Doesn't the First amendment protect the schools' views?
8) The First amendment protects the right to free assembly, broadening privacy rights.
9) The amendment protects civilian populations in time of conflicts that fall short of war.
10) The First amendment protects freedom of religion, speech, and the press.
11) The 5 th amendment protects us against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure.
12) The group thinks the First amendment protects political speech; unfortunately, the courts disagree.
13) The issue presented was whether the 1st amendment protected the expressions written on the signs.
14) The 15th amendment protected all citizens from being discriminated against in voting because of race.
15) The First amendment protects speech that we reject as much as speech that we embrace.
example sentences with amendment protect16) Show me where in the constitution they had to put in an amendment protecting nerds.
17) Wall Street Journal reports that the Supreme Court says the 1st amendment protects hate speech.
18) First, the Fifth amendment protects the defendant from being prosecuted again for the same crime.
19) TV The Fifth amendment protects Americans against self-incrimination and being forced to bear witness against oneself.
20) Consequently, the NLRB did not sue South Dakota over its constitutional amendment protecting secret ballots.
21) Justice Harlan is credited for the establishing that the First amendment protects the freedom of association.
22) He supports state-sanctioned prayer in public schools, as well as a constitutional amendment protecting such prayer.
23) The Sixth amendment protects Bales ' right to have his accusers testify against him in court.
24) In North America the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 and its amendments protect wild birds.
25) Most judges in our present court system agree that the First amendment protects advertising equally with private speech.
26) The Fourth amendment protects "people, not places", against "unreasonable searches and seizures".
27) The First amendment addresses freedom of speech and the press, and the Second amendment protects gun ownership.
28) In both cases, the Court held that the First amendment protects desecration of the United States flag.
How to use amendment protect in a sentence29) Before "Heller" many gun rights advocates said that the Second amendment protects an individual right to own guns.
30) Free speech is not always popular, but the First amendment protects speech for all people, regardless of popularity.
31) This case resulted in the Supreme Court's acknowledgment that the Second amendment protects a fundamental individual right to self-defense.
32) The First amendment protects their right to do so as appropriately as it ensures library shelf space for Huckleberry Finn.
33) The Fourth amendment & Officers' Privacy The Fourth amendment protects us from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government.
34) Both amendments should be interpreted similarly, and both amendments protect persons from government action, but not from private action.
35) The ______ of the First amendment protects an individual's right to believe and practice whatever religion she or he chooses.
36) He said the social expectations test was flawed because the Fourth amendment protects a legitimate expectation of privacy, not social expectations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment protect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment protect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment protect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment protect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment protect.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment protect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment protect
Compound Sentences with amendment protect
Complex Sentences with amendment protect
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment protect