amendment prohibit in a sentence
1) The amendment prohibited inhumane treatment of prisoners.
2) And the Fourth amendment prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures.
3) A constitutional amendment prohibited further government issues of fiat currency after 1909.
amendment prohibit example sentences4) The Teller amendment prohibited the outright annexation of Cuba.
5) The First amendment prohibits using any religion as the basis for public policy.
6) The amendment prohibits the Legislature from reducing or removing funding to the counties.
7) How about a constitutional amendment prohibiting war - or ending hunger - or curing AIDS?
8) The first amendment prohibits the government from infringing on an inalienable right ( free speech).
9) The Fourteenth amendment also overturned The Fifteenth amendment prohibited disenfranchisement on the basis of race.
10) The Twenty-fourth amendment prohibits the revocation of voting rights due to the non-payment of a poll tax.
11) Nor did slavery end on December 18 th , 1865 when the 13 th amendment prohibiting slavery was enacted.
12) The THIRD amendment prohibits the government from quartering soldiers in a private home without the consent of the owner.
13) Perhaps what you really need is a constitutional amendment prohibiting field trips not approved by a council of evangelical conservatives.
14) Taken literally, the amendment prohibits a citizen from suing a state in federal court through the sovereign immunity doctrine.
15) The Eighteenth amendment prohibiting the sale and manufacturing of alcohol first took effect in Cleveland on May 27, 1919.
example sentences with amendment prohibit
example sentences with amendment prohibit16) That's a huge step towards saying the Second amendment prohibits state and local governments from infringing on individual arms rights.
17) The amendment prohibits outright death, or estate, taxes, which are another form of multiple taxation of capital income.
18) The ... The Obama administration has announced its intent to disregard state laws and state constitutional amendments prohibiting the enforcement of ObamaCare .
19) In "Atkins v. Virginia", the Supreme Court addressed whether the Eighth amendment prohibits the execution of mentally retarded persons.
20) Patric, to be clear, the First amendment prohibits the *government* from abridging an individual's freedom of speech.
21) Again, the First amendment prohibits such laws from being made by Congress, so all that Moore can be accused of is not submitting to the dictates of a judicial despot.
22) This Court held by a 5-to-4 vote that the Eighth amendment prohibits a jury from considering a victim impact statement at the sentencing phase of a capital trial.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment prohibit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment prohibit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment prohibit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment prohibit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment prohibit.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment prohibit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment prohibit
Compound Sentences with amendment prohibit
Complex Sentences with amendment prohibit
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment prohibit