amendment pass in a sentence
1) The amendment passed with 70% voter approval.
2) The amendment was eventually passed by 11 votes.
3) The required constitutional amendment was passed in 1968.
amendment pass example sentences4) The low turnout suggests the amendment was passed without adequate consideration .
5) pass a balanced budget amendment or law .
6) Nevertheless, many constitutional amendments were passed during his presidency.
7) It is important Congress pass a balanced budget amendment .
8) These amendments were passed by the voters in 1977.
9) Stevens pushed Congress to pass a constitutional amendment abolishing slavery.
10) The Senate passed the amendment 67-29.
11) Efforts were proven successful when Congress passed the amendment in 1972.
12) passing a constitutional amendment also could take years.
13) Following Sims' removal the committee passed the amendment .
14) He announced the government would pass amendments to reform the bill.
15) The amendment was passed into law on March 9, 1906.
example sentences with amendment pass16) The Foreign Relations Committee passed the amendment unanimously.
17) The amendment was passed by a 25-10 vote.
18) A similar amendment was passed in the House on August 2.
19) The Senate passed the amendment on June 16, 2011.
20) A similar amendment passed in 2005.
21) An amendment was passed that allowed the General Assembly to meet annually.
22) These public hearings triggered amendments passed to the Communications Act in 1960.
23) The one positive remainder is Congressional hesitance to pass Constitutional amendments .
24) Rep. Heck's Iron Dome US production line amendment also passed .
25) The Idaho House previously had passed the amendment , 53-17.
26) An amendment was passed in 1999 to update a law enacted in 1973.
27) However, the Senate failed to pass the amendment that year.
28) The amendment passed with the votes of Republicans and Southern Democrats.
How to use amendment pass in a sentence29) The amendment was passed due to concerns about Albanians being arrested in Kosovo.
30) Since its original passage, Congress has passed several amendments to this act.
31) Smith's amendment was passed by a teller vote of 168 to 133.
32) The amendment was passed by Michigan voters on November, 4th 2008.
33) Constitutional amendments were passed granting citizenship to freedmen and the franchise to men.
34) The amendment passed with the approval of 61.64% of the voters.
35) The second is to pass a constitutional amendment to overrule these two decisions.
36) Second, he urged voters to pass a constitutional amendment to limit state spending.
37) These amendments were passed by Parliament as law when it reconvened in 1971.
38) In 2004, Florida passed a constitutional amendment limiting contingent fees in medical malpractice cases.
39) The Northern Ireland Assembly has passed an amendment to wildlife legislation banning hare coursing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment pass
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment pass with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment pass
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment pass in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment pass.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment pass. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment pass
Compound Sentences with amendment pass
Complex Sentences with amendment pass
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment pass