amendment in a sentence
1) He supports constitutional amendments towards direct democracy.
2) The state constitutional amendment failed rational basis review.
3) No special "constitutional amendment " procedure is required.
amendment example sentences4) The retrospective tax amendment was widely condemned .
5) The amendment merely codified what was already being practiced.
6) This amendment was defeated early in 1988.
7) There were 19 ballots received on each amendment .
8) Use of soil amendments was another popular seminar topic.
9) He says amendments are often needed to correct oversight problems.
10) The amendment extends examination fees to certain uniform examinations.
11) Further amendments to include land mobile services are awaiting ratification.
12) Two amendments are being proposed to existing provision.
13) The law remains so post amendment too.
14) Our reasoned amendment centres on three clear propositions.
15) The amendments modernize our auditor independence requirements.
example sentences with amendment16) The government proposed amendments following this report.
17) The amendment was offered and defeated twice.
18) Five amendments were introduced between 1999 and 2010.
19) In 2013 a similar amendment was proposed once again.
20) Such amendments have been called core constitutional amendments.
21) Such amendments have been called core constitutional amendments .
22) The others were adopted as individual amendments .
23) The amendment prohibited inhumane treatment of prisoners.
24) An empty field implies a standard amendment .
25) These amendments require different levels of approval.
26) The amendment established the current state lottery.
27) There have been seventeen amendments since 1996.
28) The amendment passed with 70% voter approval.
How to use amendment in a sentence29) The amendment is to donate £15.
30) The issue was tabled pending the necessary constitutional amendments .
31) The amendment was eventually passed by 11 votes.
32) These rights are neither absolute nor immune from constitutional amendments .
33) The amendment was nationally ratified in 1865.
34) No additional states ratified this amendment since.
35) An equal rights amendment was ratified in 1981.
36) The required constitutional amendment was passed in 1968.
37) Procedures for constitutional amendment vary between states.
38) The second amendment is a constitutional right.
39) Many democrats are gun owners and support 2 nd amendment protection.
40) His amendment was carried by thirty eight votes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment
Compound Sentences with amendment
Complex Sentences with amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment