amendment bill in a sentence
1) An electoral amendment bill increased Māori representation.
2) A new criminal law amendment bill had been drawn up in 1909.
3) The amendment bill to be introduced in Parliament during this session.
amendment bill example sentences4) Three other term limit amendment bills failed to get more than 200 votes.
5) Representation of the people amendment bill .
6) The Ministry of Labour is likely to introduce the amendment bill in Parliament soon.
7) For immediate introduction of SCs & STs ( PoA) Amendment bill !
8) The Madhesi parties quickly deemed the supplementary amendment bill to be an unacceptable "betrayal".
9) Since 1974 till 2012, there have been 20 amendment bills that were interchanged in the Constitution.
10) Non-elected MPs such as NCMPs and NMPs are not allowed to vote on constitutional amendment bills .
11) The House voted 378-to-0 to accept the amendment Senate bill on August 16, 1994.
12) An exception to this process is if the amendment bill is rejected by one house of Federal Parliament.
13) The government accepted the recommendation and introduced an amendment bill including 42 communities in which Kudumbi community was listed twentieth.
14) The Supreme Court Thursday decided to take the 17th amendment bill for its consideration tomorrow (Friday).
15) An amendment bill must be passed by both the Houses of the Parliament by a two-thirds majority and voting.
example sentences with amendment bill16) The Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business make certain specific provisions regarding amendment bills in the Lok Sabha.
17) After the constitutional amendment bill has passed both the parliamentary stage and the referendum, it then receives Royal Assent.
18) They should be arrested and charged with sedition the instant they throw any anti 2 nd amendment bill in the hopper.
19) Marriage amendment bill .
20) He expressed optimism that changes proposed by the opposition parties to the 17th amendment bill would be agreeable to the ruling People's Alliance.
21) The Supreme Court instructed the Attorney General to revise certain clauses of the 17th amendment bill to be in consistent with the constitution.
22) Accordingly, the 17th amendment bill would be taken up for debate on Monday at 10 a.m. Eleven hours have been allocated for the debate.
23) Some members of central working committee insist that they should participate in the debate and must cast their vote against the 17th amendment bill .
24) A section of the TULF feels that it should abstain from the debate and vote on the 17th amendment bill in parliament.
25) Such concerns are focused on the court's application of the federal RFRA law and were driven by national controversy over a state RFRA amendment bill in Arizona.
26) The latter half of the compromise was derisively referred to as the "Cornhusker Kickback" and was later repealed by the subsequent reconciliation amendment bill .
27) To protest the amendment bill , the Madhesi parties boycotted the Constituent Assembly meeting held on 13 July, at which the amendment bill was considered.
28) To protest the amendment bill, the Madhesi parties boycotted the Constituent Assembly meeting held on 13 July, at which the amendment bill was considered.
How to use amendment bill in a sentence29) On 4 July, the CPN (M), Nepali Congress, and CPN (UML) agreed on a draft supplementary amendment bill intended to satisfy the Madhesi demands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment bill
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment bill with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment bill
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment bill in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment bill.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment bill. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment bill
Compound Sentences with amendment bill
Complex Sentences with amendment bill
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment bill