amendment act in a sentence
1) The poor law amendment act was passed in June 1847.
2) Since 1996, the Constitution has been amended by seventeen amendment acts .
3) According to Glenister, the entire amendment act is unconstitutional and must be struck down as invalid.
amendment act example sentences4) The 44th amendment act of 1978 deleted the right to property from the list of Fundamental Rights.
5) N.B. There were numerous amendment acts to the Board's founding legislation in addition to the principal acts listed above.
6) Owen's villages thus need to be compared with the Dickensian "Houses of Industry" that were created after the passage of the 1834 Poor Law amendment act .
7) However, these amendments were made to the 1963 State Constitution; the amendment acts were silent on whether they applied to the RSIA.
8) The NCT and its urban region have been given the special status of National Capital Region (NCR) under the Constitution of India's 69th amendment act of 1991.
9) Glenister and the HSF are appealing against a Western Cape High Court order which declared parts of the amendment act unconstitutional in December.
10) Donen contended that the amendment act met all the requirements of establishing an independent crime-fighting unit focusing on , among others, corruption.
11) The amendment act , which was passed in Parliament last year, sets out the way in which the Scorpions' successor, the Hawks, should operate and function.
12) Again in 1912 feminists allied with social purity to press on a reluctant government a new criminal law amendment act , 'The White Slave Act'.
13) List of amendments to Indian Constitution including 97th constitutional amendment act notified in Jan 2012
14) Legislative changes including constitutional amendments , acts of Parliament, and Orders in Council;
15) Before its efficiency, the amendment act 306/2009 Sb. changed both limits back to 15 years.
example sentences with amendment act16) " (International Business Times, 1/24/2013) EXTRAS like this (from the text of the "public safety and 2nd amendment protection act of 2013): SEC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendment act
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendment act with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendment act
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendment act in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendment act.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendment act. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendment act
Compound Sentences with amendment act
Complex Sentences with amendment act
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendment act