amended in a sentence
1) The statute has been amended several times.
2) A similar scheme is undertaken whenever statutes are amended .
3) The constitution has since been amended several times.
amended example sentences4) The draft decision was adopted as amended .
5) Any inconsistencies are discussed and notes amended accordingly.
6) The directive has now been grossly amended .
7) These laws were later amended or replaced altogether.
8) The introduced repayment ceiling under the amended bill was rather complicated.
9) The bill was eventually amended and passed.
10) The judgement was amended to $19 million.
11) Bill 101 has been amended more than six times since 1977.
12) Please consider my gender usage suitably amended .
13) The company has since amended their policies .
14) If an amended tax return was filed.
15) The 8 metre distance was amended mid-season.
example sentences with amended16) On 19 June 2014 preamble was amended .
17) The House bill was amended several times.
18) The current Code has been amended numerous times since 1978.
19) This clause has to be amended accordingly.
20) This policy was later amended to include all gender identities.
21) This symbol indicates new or amended information.
22) The town council voted to reject this amended application.
23) This law really needs to be amended .
24) Conservative courses amended sometimes to generic win the online research.
25) This clause was one of those amended .
26) It was amended by annual conference in 1992.
27) P. 58 have been amended to resolve those splits.
28) Amended to delete reference to comparison entity.
How to use amended in a sentence29) Amended to clarify information pertaining to data sources.
30) The penalty applies separately to original and amended returns.
31) The amended order can be viewed here.
32) No such provision appears in the amended court rules.
33) Thomas amended reports going back to 1989.
34) The 1929 legislation on religious associations was amended in 1975.
35) The second amended complaint includes those new states as plaintiffs.
36) The law was amended in 1952 and 1953.
37) The company amended its purchasing guidelines in 2008.
38) Two major standards were identified in the amended guidelines.
39) Section 1956 of title 18 was amended in several ways.
40) The annual and weekly amounts are amended every tax year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amended
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amended with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amended
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amended in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amended.
20 examples of simple sentences of amended. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amended
Compound Sentences with amended
Complex Sentences with amended
Compound-Complex Sentences with amended