amendatory in a sentence
1) McDonnell also issued amendatory vetoes on non-budget legislation.
2) The amendatory provisions of section 188 of this act expire by limitation on November 30, 1999.
3) Additional or amendatory regulations will be issued from time to time as they may appear necessary.
amendatory example sentences4) The amendatory provisions of this act do not apply to murders which are committed before October 1, 1993.
5) The amendatory provisions of this act do not apply to offenses that were committed before October 1, 1999.
6) However, a number of interest groups lobbied the Governor to use his amendatory veto power to alter the adopted budget.
7) The State and its Department accepts as a continuing obligation any and all acts amendatory or supplementary to such federal acts.
8) The Senate, after the passage of this bill, proceeded to the consideration of the bill amendatory of the Enrollment act.
9) The amendatory provisions of this act apply to a purchase money security interest in which the debtor takes possession of the collateral on or after October 1, 1993.
10) The House passed the Senate bill amendatory of the act authorizing Nevada to form a State Government.-The House took up the Indian Appropriation bill.
11) Daley dumped the truant officers about a year before the amendatory Act, and there was little pushback from the CTU or anyone else.
12) The amendatory provisions of this act apply only to an abatement from taxation for which a person applies on or after the effective date of this act.
13) The amendatory provisions of this act do not apply to the salaries of teachers who are hired by a school district in this state before July 1, 2000.
14) In 1862, the section which enumerated the substances was repealed with an amendatory act, though cannabis was still required to be labeled.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amendatory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amendatory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amendatory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amendatory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amendatory.
20 examples of simple sentences of amendatory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amendatory
Compound Sentences with amendatory
Complex Sentences with amendatory
Compound-Complex Sentences with amendatory