amend law in a sentence
1) These laws were later amended or replaced altogether.
2) The court allowed three years to amend the law .
3) The law was amended in 1952 and 1953.
amend law example sentences4) In 1995 the Media law was amended .
5) The Canadian law was amended in 1985.
6) Since 1790, Congress has amended federal copyright law numerous times.
7) Amending civil rights law is potentially a tall order.
8) We have three proposals to amend the law .
9) The government amended the laws relating to personal status in 1979.
10) Some provisions of this law were amended in later years.
11) Previous efforts to amend the law have gained little traction .
12) Advocates are working to convince legislators to amend the law .
13) The amended budget law could point the direction to further improvements .
14) China's newly amended trade mark laws : what has changed?
15) Amends public law concerning the definition of "dam".
example sentences with amend law16) However, the government has still not amended the relevant laws .
17) The law was amended three times.
18) Despite much discussion surrounding the controversy, the law was not amended .
19) This law was amended in 2001.
20) All LNP members voted as a bloc to amend the law .
21) The Management of Animals is responsible for administering the newly amended law .
22) This law was amended in June 2005 and enforced in June 2006.
23) This also amends the previous law , and presents some potential difficulties.
24) The government will amend the law to recognise two mothers as parents.
25) Despite these requests, president Yushchenko signed the amended law .
26) These laws were amended in Australia on the September 19, 2011.
27) A second response might be to amend copyright law , or junk that.
28) The power to amend the Provincial law must lie in an autonomous province.
How to use amend law in a sentence29) Procedures were also put in place for future kings to amend the law .
30) And in Virginia, the Governor is allowed to amend the law .
31) As such, only the provincial legislature may enact legislation to amend private law .
32) Efforts were on to amend the laws to circumvent the Samata judgment.
33) The government, for its part, refused to consider amending the laws .
34) The law was amended in 1974 to allow female participation in the USNSCC.
35) The law was amended in 1994 to increase the maximum fine to $250,000.
36) Already , Internet rights groups are rising up against attempts to amend the law .
37) There has been periodic discussion about amending the law to make these sales taxable.
38) ATF cannot enact a law, nor can it amend the law .
39) In May, after months of bickering, parliament amended the asylum law .
40) The law was again amended in 1986, again due to issues with military spending.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend law
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend law with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend law
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend law in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend law.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend law. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend law
Compound Sentences with amend law
Complex Sentences with amend law
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend law