amend in a sentence
1) The statute has been amended several times.
2) A similar scheme is undertaken whenever statutes are amended .
3) The constitution has since been amended several times.
amend example sentences4) The draft decision was adopted as amended .
5) Laws that require amending restrict both agencies.
6) Any inconsistencies are discussed and notes amended accordingly.
7) Property owners are often asked to amend cell tower leases.
8) The directive has now been grossly amended .
9) A supplemental paper correctly amending the reissue application is required.
10) These laws were later amended or replaced altogether.
11) The introduced repayment ceiling under the amended bill was rather complicated.
12) The bill was eventually amended and passed.
13) The judgement was amended to $19 million.
14) Bill 101 has been amended more than six times since 1977.
15) The government began further amending the constitution.
example sentences with amend16) Please consider my gender usage suitably amended .
17) The company has since amended their policies .
18) If an amended tax return was filed.
19) The second approach is to amend civil procedure.
20) The 8 metre distance was amended mid-season.
21) On 19 June 2014 preamble was amended .
22) The House bill was amended several times.
23) The current Code has been amended numerous times since 1978.
24) This clause has to be amended accordingly.
25) This policy was later amended to include all gender identities.
26) This symbol indicates new or amended information.
27) The town council voted to reject this amended application.
28) This law really needs to be amended .
How to use amend in a sentence29) Conservative courses amended sometimes to generic win the online research.
30) Each public act amends or creates a statute.
31) This clause was one of those amended .
32) The court allowed three years to amend the law.
33) It was amended by annual conference in 1992.
34) P. 58 have been amended to resolve those splits.
35) Amended to delete reference to comparison entity.
36) Amended to clarify information pertaining to data sources.
37) The penalty applies separately to original and amended returns.
38) The amended order can be viewed here.
39) No such provision appears in the amended court rules.
40) Thomas amended reports going back to 1989.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend
Compound Sentences with amend
Complex Sentences with amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend