amend clause in a sentence
1) By amending clause ib thereof to read in its entirety as follows.
2) There is a good argument for amending clause 28 on Report to enable institutions such as those in Croydon to bid direct.
3) Test for imposition Amendment 1 - amend clause 1 Part 1, clause 1, page 1, line 7, remove "on the balance of probabilities" and insert "beyond reasonable doubt." 6 Ibid.
amend clause example sentences4) Almost all parts of the Constitution, including the Preamble and amending clause , were changed by the 42nd Amendment, and some new articles and sections were inserted.
5) Appropriation Bill with amended clauses submitted to Parliament
6) Mr. President: The question is-(I will now read the amended clause )--
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend clause
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend clause with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend clause
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend clause in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend clause.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend clause. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend clause
Compound Sentences with amend clause
Complex Sentences with amend clause
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend clause