amend act in a sentence
1) The act was then amended in 1960 and 1962.
2) Lastly in 1980 West Bengal Government amended this act .
3) In 1908 the act was amended .
amend act example sentences4) The act was later amended so that the Chief could succeed himself.
5) But both fathers say amending the state's adoption act is about achieving equality.
6) C. 49) and any act amending these acts or either of them.
7) The act was amended again in 1996 by the Food Quality Protection Act.
8) The Sherman act was amended in 1982 to exclude trade or commerce with foreign nations.
9) On 9 July 2009, Parliament amended the act as recommended by the commission.
10) The act was amended in 2000 to address criticisms and problems with the original legislation.
11) Therefore a Schedule of list of IPC offences is provided in the amended act .
12) After independence in the year of 1951 and 1956 the Corporation act was amended .
13) It also amended the act to include the Taliban as state sponsors of international terrorism.
14) In 1977 the act was amended to specify the procedure for the appointment of guardians.
15) This was a major review of fertility legislation, updating and amending the act of 1990.
example sentences with amend act16) Legislation to amend the act dies on order paper when the September 2008 election is called.
17) No legislation was passed to amend the 1861 act in the light of the 1992 judgment.
18) In 2009 the parliament amended the 1973 act that authorised such a tribunal to update it.
19) In 1993, Congress passed legislation that amended the act as it applies to federal employees.
20) In 1974, Congress amended the act to extend its provisions to most state and local governmental employers.
21) By late October the NFU will have guidance notes on the amended act available for its members.
22) More recently the act was amended in 2012 by the Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension act of 2012.
23) This act was later amended in 1899 to raise the school leaving age up to 12 years of age.
24) In 1996 Congress amended the act with that year's appropriations bill, imposing restrictions on the LSC.
25) In late July 1917 the act was amended resulting in any organisation or individual able to be easily proscribed.
26) The government then enacted an ordinance providing for unbundling in 2003, and Parliament amended the act in 2006.
27) Irish firearms law is based on several Firearms Acts, each of which amends those acts which were issued previously.
28) The act was amended in 1991, because of a technicality, to include renewable energy facilities of all sizes.
How to use amend act in a sentence29) An entire Bill may amend an existing act , or amendments may be proposed during the passage of a Bill.
30) What is needed is for Parliament to amend the act so that it explains exactly how far the rule-making powers go.
31) A list of statutory nuisances will be found in the Public Health (Scotland) Act 1867, and amending acts .
32) The original act was amended in 1976 and again following another young woman's death after she had been hypnotized on stage.
33) The amended act was approved by the Commons without debate on December 8, and was signed into law four days later.
34) In 1978 the act was amended to make the earliest mandatory retirement age 70 and to eliminate it entirely for federal employees.
35) This act was further amended in 1973, removing specific reference to the monarch's role as Queen of the United Kingdom.
36) This was rectified by the Rating (Valuation) Act 1999, which amended the 1988 act to explicitly include the assumption.
37) Numerous consumers complained that the only solution was for the govt to amend the necessary act and control the price of chicken at Rs. 350 (skin or skinless).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend act
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend act with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend act
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend act in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend act.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend act. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend act
Compound Sentences with amend act
Complex Sentences with amend act
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend act