amenable to in a sentence
1) Few vegetables are more amenable to freezing .
2) Side effects are dose dependent and amenable to dose reduction.
3) This type of uncertainty is amenable to analysis using probability theory.
amenable to example sentences4) He is not amenable to insidious influence.
5) These are consequences not amenable to statistics.
6) The brothers are amenable to the comparison.
7) Many cancers are more amenable to treatment when caught early.
8) How amenable to change are the observed deficiencies?
9) Not all automatic weapons were equally amenable to synchronization.
10) Why is atonement theory not amenable to scientific investigation ?
11) It is amenable to critical and precise scientific review.
12) By contrast, drug information is amenable to continuous quality improvement.
13) In contrast, chemical methods are amenable to larger scale reactions.
14) Is it amenable to psychotherapy or gene therapy?
15) Very friendly owners, amenable to telephone queries - thank you.
example sentences with amenable to16) The subject matter of the dispute is amenable to arbitration.
17) Some risk factors in childhood may be amenable to prevention.
18) Its simplicity makes the formalism amenable to rigorous mathematical study.
19) We're generally amenable to these kinds of requests.
20) I would be amenable to hanging out.
21) Many fans, especially children, were amenable to this innovation.
22) Fringe bodies such as these are all amenable to judicial review.
23) Is He amenable to any law above Himself?
24) Some are amenable to simple, visual control while others are not.
25) Corporate culture is not something easily amenable to management control or manipulation.
26) The little guy may be more amenable to using the box indoors.
27) LEFT Some dogs prove much more amenable to training than others.
28) The computational independence of each ray makes ray tracing amenable to parallelization.
How to use amenable to in a sentence29) Lighter, stronger, faster are amenable to measurement.
30) A wide variety of coals are amenable to the UCG process.
31) Though some aspects of experience are more amenable to measurement than others.
32) The new location did not offer terrain amenable to a suspension bridge.
33) But the task is also surely amenable to brute force in theory.
34) What is amenable to cajoling, influence and even coercion?
35) Not all synchronic alternation is amenable to internal reconstruction.
36) Many neighborhoods in Newport Beach are amenable to bicycling.
37) Later Sunga emperors were seen as amenable to Buddhism.
38) In both locations, the animal has proved wholly amenable to domestication.
39) We are amenable to the suggestions of DENR .
40) They are amenable to purposeful change.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amenable to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amenable to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amenable to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amenable to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amenable to.
20 examples of simple sentences of amenable to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amenable to
Compound Sentences with amenable to
Complex Sentences with amenable to
Compound-Complex Sentences with amenable to