amenable in a sentence
1) Few vegetables are more amenable to freezing .
2) Don't utilize facial boil freedom possibly amenable chronic wounds.
3) Side effects are dose dependent and amenable to dose reduction.
amenable example sentences4) This type of uncertainty is amenable to analysis using probability theory.
5) He is not amenable to insidious influence.
6) These are consequences not amenable to statistics.
7) The brothers are amenable to the comparison.
8) Many cancers are more amenable to treatment when caught early.
9) How amenable to change are the observed deficiencies?
10) Not all automatic weapons were equally amenable to synchronization.
11) Why is atonement theory not amenable to scientific investigation ?
12) It is amenable to critical and precise scientific review.
13) He finds Australian photographic subjects a lot more amenable too.
14) By contrast, drug information is amenable to continuous quality improvement.
15) In contrast, chemical methods are amenable to larger scale reactions.
example sentences with amenable16) Is it amenable to psychotherapy or gene therapy?
17) Very friendly owners, amenable to telephone queries - thank you.
18) Components skin boil room if you see amenable acute wounds.
19) He may then feel more open and amenable towards your suggestions.
20) They were most amenable and forwarded a corrected contract without delay.
21) The subject matter of the dispute is amenable to arbitration.
22) Some risk factors in childhood may be amenable to prevention.
23) The owner is perfectly amenable and even feeds the messengers.
24) Have a firm, but amenable personality.
25) Nonetheless many youngsters turned amenable attributed to instigation .
26) Its simplicity makes the formalism amenable to rigorous mathematical study.
27) We're generally amenable to these kinds of requests.
28) I would be amenable to hanging out.
How to use amenable in a sentence29) Many fans, especially children, were amenable to this innovation.
30) He was less amenable than Philip Augustus to fiscal considerations.
31) Whatever it was, she wasn't amenable .
32) Fringe bodies such as these are all amenable to judicial review.
33) The amenable supporter who changes his allegiance with each new king.
34) Is He amenable to any law above Himself?
35) Some are amenable to simple, visual control while others are not.
36) Corporate culture is not something easily amenable to management control or manipulation.
37) The little guy may be more amenable to using the box indoors.
38) LEFT Some dogs prove much more amenable to training than others.
39) The computational independence of each ray makes ray tracing amenable to parallelization.
40) Lighter, stronger, faster are amenable to measurement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amenable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amenable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amenable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amenable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amenable.
20 examples of simple sentences of amenable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amenable
Compound Sentences with amenable
Complex Sentences with amenable
Compound-Complex Sentences with amenable