amelioration in a sentence
1) Few effective flood prevention or amelioration strategies are in place.
2) Nor did the 15th century bring any amelioration .
3) It is also a valuable contribution towards its amelioration .
amelioration example sentences4) This has fitted physic touches above the amelioration of forty.
5) Request was made for the amelioration of the present license regulations.
6) There was a vigorous campaign for social amelioration and increased educational facilities.
7) A. The first condition is a visibly progressing and strikingly increasing amelioration .
8) The resulting anxiety threatened to undermine these very functions and thus needed amelioration .
9) This was a brief episode of climatic amelioration after the last glaciation.
10) This is due to the combination of low species diversity and climatic amelioration .
11) I very carefully observe the number of days that this increasing amelioration lasts.
12) It entertains the possibility of amelioration and even of cure.
13) Notice the words strikingly increasing amelioration .
14) The ideology of environmentalism was cautiously optimistic about social amelioration and human progress.
15) Genetic amelioration for yield and quality.
example sentences with amelioration16) The impact of social movements moved away from opposition to amelioration through co-option .
17) A strikingly progressive increasing amelioration is the best possible response to a homoeopathic remedy.
18) In a confused world, clear writing can be our gift of amelioration .
19) If there is no amelioration another remedy to fit the picture must be found.
20) We call this the amelioration effect of visual design and aesthetics on content credibility.
21) Germany and berlin were confiscated by the allies into four summative amelioration zones.
22) Norwich reformers agreed, claiming that amelioration properly carried through made them more long-suffering.
23) The destiny of organized nature is amelioration , and who can tell its limits?
24) Median amoxil on amelioration should quickest have been, say, 6 months?
25) The short-term amelioration of academic and motivational deficiencies among low-achieving, intercity adolescents.
26) The NDS alternatives can also provide returns on investment with amelioration of urban environments.
27) Total land amelioration was made 1963-65; not everyone was satisfied with the result.
28) These vary from grazing management alone to soil amelioration and the introduction of new species.
How to use amelioration in a sentence29) This is a strikingly progressive increasing amelioration is a reaction that is enhanced day by day.
30) The amelioration of technology has added lots of candy crush saga cheat it day by day.
31) In three of the four cases, engraftment was successful, resulting in amelioration of symptoms.
32) Soil reclamation is also called soil improvement, rehabilitation, remediation, recuperation, or amelioration .
33) In terms of the amelioration of psychosis by means of this therapy, Rogers offers hope.
34) Pressure on Parliament by humanitarians led to regulation of working hours and amelioration of working conditions.
35) Speech appropriateness may carefully include amelioration language and the screw of hill abbreviations (diehl 2003).
36) Beyond that, some tentative results are in from another independent researcher showing positive amelioration of arthritis.
37) This is commonly blamed on a prolonged drought during the amelioration of climate following the last glaciation.
38) Anxiety in response to the inevitability of death threatened to undermine adaptive functioning and therefore needed amelioration .
39) James Stephen did not believe they would ever reconcile their pursuit of profits with policies of amelioration .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amelioration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amelioration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amelioration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amelioration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amelioration.
20 examples of simple sentences of amelioration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amelioration
Compound Sentences with amelioration
Complex Sentences with amelioration
Compound-Complex Sentences with amelioration