ameliorate the effect in a sentence
1) the rituals of apology can ameliorate the effects of social accidents.
2) Every year billions of veterinary dollars are spent ameliorating the effects of this tampering.
3) Newton builds a device to help Dominic ameliorate the effects of his powerful senses.
ameliorate the effect example sentences4) Echoes fill Trainspotting , ameliorating the effects of the camera's many long shots.
5) This article shows how to avoid and otherwise ameliorate the effects of stress after it has occurred.
6) Even a decision to paint one of them a garish blue has failed to ameliorate the effect .
7) If the dose is spread over a long time period, these mechanisms can ameliorate the effects of radiation poisoning.
8) There is also widespread community support, here and across our planet, for action to ameliorate the effects of that activity.
9) Through the G20, national governments have responded with stimulus packages worth nearly US$2.5 trillion to ameliorate the effects of the crisis.
10) We present a case for NMP as a practical Internet application, and describe a method to ameliorate the effect of late and lost packets on NMP.
11) the simple message is that traps are easy to create even when the object is to ameliorate the effects of one that already exists.
12) Where both interactive usage and Module Version Management facilities are required, then the use of a large tuning delay will ameliorate the effect on user response.
13) On December 5, 2007, Clinton unveiled her plan to ameliorate the effects of the 2007 subprime mortgage financial crisis on homeowners.
14) As Sur et al. suggest, improving living conditions such as introduction of better sanitation and access to basic facilities can ameliorate the effects of diseases.
15) the NEP effectively imposed revenue-sharing burdens on oil and gas revenues in Alberta to ameliorate the effects of higher gas prices in other parts of the country .
example sentences with ameliorate the effect16) Every clinic visit made by a SGBV survivor presents an opportunity to address and ameliorate the effects of violence as well as help prevent future incidents.
17) There is no point trying to ameliorate the effects of climate change by destroying the oceans - the very cradle of life on earth.
18) Right now there are a number of memory enhancers undergoing clinical trials that may help ameliorate the effects of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's.
19) Several strategies are being studied for ameliorating the effects of this radiation hazard for planned human interplanetary spaceflight:
20) Diets rich in micronutrients and antioxidants are strongly recommended to ameliorate the effects of HIV/AIDS.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ameliorate the effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ameliorate the effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ameliorate the effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ameliorate the effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ameliorate the effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of ameliorate the effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ameliorate the effect
Compound Sentences with ameliorate the effect
Complex Sentences with ameliorate the effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with ameliorate the effect