ameliorate in a sentence
1) It therefore does little to ameliorate private censorship concerns.
2) These numbers may ameliorate effects and viagra members.
3) This proposal ameliorates many difficulties inherent in the current regime.
ameliorate example sentences4) The problem is designing social tools to ameliorate the problem.
5) This issue is somewhat ameliorated with the improved scoring algorithm.
6) You can come yourself countenance ameliorate done part plan?
7) The very slight "tubbiness" was completely ameliorated .
8) This combination does not, however, ameliorate continual dietary abuse.
9) These rules may be ameliorated by an estate tax treaty.
10) These were ameliorated by new appointments to military positions.
11) The journal is designed to ameliorate several problems that beset academic publishing.
12) In stomach complaints warm drinks ameliorate (>).
13) I read somewhere that restricted quantification notation can ameliorate such problems.
14) Maybe the law of large numbers ameliorates the problems I raised.
15) The rituals of apology can ameliorate the effects of social accidents.
example sentences with ameliorate16) Clearly, steps must be taken to ameliorate this situation.
17) The sweat ameliorates (>) sometimes everything except the headache.
18) He asserts that teachers and schools are unequipped to ameliorate poverty.
19) Omega-3 fatty acid may ameliorate suicidality and improve depression.
20) Since then, dams have been constructed to ameliorate the problem.
21) Can , in principle, regulation ameliorate the workings of market?
22) Again, we hope the next surgery will ameliorate this.
23) The climate is mild and ameliorated by the Gulf Stream.
24) Montrose seized this moment as one to ameliorate his own fate.
25) Did you defend about those two ameliorating fierce pharmacology?
26) Several anti-reflection solutions were employed to ameliorate this problem.
27) It extends well beyond ameliorating the exploitation of outworkers.
28) The problems were ameliorated when Wright took over engine production in 1954.
How to use ameliorate in a sentence29) To ameliorate our flonase coughing effectiveness from nonfat unexpected pertinent bills.
30) Vaccines can prevent or ameliorate morbidity from infection.
31) The diabetes is ameliorated or may disappear when the thyrotoxicosis is treated.
32) A general water law is proposed to ameliorate the management of water resources.
33) We must ameliorate the primary problem feeding concentrated poverty: inner-city joblessness.
34) Undesired development or behaviors could potentially be prevented or ameliorated .
35) The Constitution obliged the state to act positively to ameliorate these conditions.
36) He felt it would boost China's status and ameliorate foreign debts.
37) Though incurable and progressive, a number of treatments can ameliorate symptoms.
38) Most of its significant effects in practice have been ameliorated by legislation.
39) Both areas used acceptable, and coverage in iraq violated to ameliorate .
40) Prijon plastic definitely ameliorates if not quite gets rid of this problem.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ameliorate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ameliorate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ameliorate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ameliorate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ameliorate.
20 examples of simple sentences of ameliorate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ameliorate
Compound Sentences with ameliorate
Complex Sentences with ameliorate
Compound-Complex Sentences with ameliorate