ambush spring in a sentence
1) They sprung an ambush on Pondi only to fail again.
2) When Lovewell's force returned to its packs, the ambush was sprung .
3) The following day, the ambush was sprung and 15 Japanese were killed or wounded.
ambush spring example sentences4) Since the Romans were better armed, he organized guerrilla tactics and sprung imaginative ambushes .
5) The following day, the ambush was sprung as a platoon-sized group attempted to get away.
6) Once in position, the intensity of these clashes increased as the Australians sprung platoon ambushes .
7) The Australians had not been detected and allowed the boats to draw closer before the ambush was sprung .
8) The Persians arrived at Pedasus during the night, and the ambush was sprung to great effect.
9) These formations were tempting targets for Viet Cong guerrilla groups, who often sprung ambushes in remote areas.
10) After the ambush was sprung , the enemy maneuvered his reserves to block the enemy line of withdrawal.
11) At the Battle of Ong Thanh in 1967 they sprung another ambush , inflicting heavy casualties on American troops.
12) While just intelligent enough to create the innocent-looking path, they are too stupid and impatient to spring a proper ambush .
13) The ambush was sprung at 02:08, and resulted in two Viet Cong killed and one sampan sunk.
14) On 23 December 2013, it was reported that at least 32 Nusra Front gunmen were killed in east Lebanon on December 22 in an ambush sprung by Hezbollah.
15) The Afghani resistance had intensified its insurgency, blowing up bridges, springing ambushes in deep ravines, and setting up heavy machine-guns in caves.
example sentences with ambush spring16) As the usurper king, Si Sudachan and their infant daughter proceeded by royal barge, Khun Phiren Thorathep and his conspirators sprang an ambush , killing all three.
17) The ambush was sprung at 21:10 with claymore mines and small arms at a range of less the 2 m, hitting two of them.
18) On 3 January 9 Platoon C Company was forced to spring an ambush during set up, killing two Viet Cong soldiers and capturing their packs.
19) At 17:20 the ambush was sprung , killing one Viet Cong and capturing a quantity of rice after sinking a sampan.
20) At 23:58 the ambush was sprung , killing six Viet Cong and capturing another, while 13 oxcarts were also destroyed.
21) A road bend was included in the kill zone so that the end of the column was out of sight of the head of the column when the ambush was sprung .
22) But barely have they started before Rob Roy springs an ambush , freeing them all and killing Rashleigh, as Jobson flees with his reputation ruined.
23) The person, the Four Four Charlie had been tasked to eliminate, sprang the Tinnaveli ambush on a directive from LTTE leader Velupillai Prabhakaran himself.
24) At 17:16 the ambush was sprung against a large communist force, resulting in three killed and two wounded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambush spring
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambush spring with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambush spring
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambush spring in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambush spring.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambush spring. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambush spring
Compound Sentences with ambush spring
Complex Sentences with ambush spring
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambush spring