ambuscade in a sentence
1) The Thirtieth then charged into an ambuscade , encountering desperate resistance.
2) They will make forays and ambuscades .
3) British suffered good loss in terms of men, ammunitions and stores in these ambuscades .
ambuscade example sentences4) This fight leader , with twenty others,came hurtling down on the Patrol from ambuscade .
5) But we will not set an ambuscade , not for the rightful King of England.
6) For ages, Isneg warriors engaged in small-scale ambuscades , and not in full-blown tribal war.
7) Together with " ambuscade " and "Stag", on 20 November she took the "Hirondelle".
8) The Japanese built tunnels in the area to stage ambuscades , hide ammunition, store provisions, or seek shelter.
9) Theft of telegraph wires or ambuscades of American patrols resulted in the nearest villages being burned and the inhabitants killed.
10) The Rangers then endeavor to set up an ambuscade for the fleeing Mexicans, which they ultimately take prisoner.
11) In " ambuscade " he was attached to a squadron under Admiral Edward Hawke in the Bay of Biscay.
12) It is known that at least 4 Moros were hit, but no bodies were secured at scene of ambuscade .
13) In January, 1854, a company of the Principe Regiment was ambuscaded in Basilan and nearly all killed.
14) The election season once again witnessed a spike in crime, most noticeably a rise in kidnappings, assassinations and ambuscades .
15) The body of Private Branson was found frightfully mutilated, and the ground gave indication of a large party lying in ambuscade .
example sentences with ambuscade16) There will be the darkness, the strange localities of the town, the enemy inside the walls, and all possible facilities for ambuscades .
17) The Vitellianists rashly left their position, and seeing Celsus gradually give way, followed too far in pursuit, and themselves fell into an ambuscade .
18) The Kandyans often used these narrow paths to set up ambuscades , trapping advancing columns by suddenly felling trees to the front and rear.
19) There were no dispositions taken to cover its escape, no stratagems to mask its route, cover its baggage, gain an advance, lay an ambuscade , or mislead a pursuer.
20) Porter wrote ""We entered the bushes, and at every instant assailed by spears and stones, which came from different parties in the ambuscade .
21) The HMS "Amazon" and HMS " ambuscade " were launched in 1926 and they were the prototypes for the following nine classes (A to I) launched between 1929 and 1941.
22) Poitiers on September 19, he was caught in an ambuscade , but with his gallant comrades, he fought a way through to the main army under the Black Prince.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambuscade
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambuscade with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambuscade
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambuscade in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambuscade.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambuscade. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambuscade
Compound Sentences with ambuscade
Complex Sentences with ambuscade
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambuscade