ambulatory patient in a sentence
1) A few hospitals have entire rooms devoted to fun and humor for ambulatory patients .
2) Provide dining space(s) for ambulatory patients , staff, and visitors.
3) In addition, it can also transport litters and ambulatory patients during aeromedical evacuations when required.
ambulatory patient example sentences4) Its aircraft are also capable of transporting litter and ambulatory patients using patient support pallets during aeromedical evacuations.
5) In their recent study, the researchers compared the diagnostic performance of the two tests in 471 symptomatic ambulatory patients .
6) The clinical importance of the finding, therefore, lies in the interpretation of 24 hour pressure recordings in ambulatory patients .
7) Solid state transducers have the important advantage that they can be used in the ambulatory patient and are becoming readily available.
8) The area shall include a waiting room, change area with lockers, toilet facilities, and sitting space for ambulatory patients .
9) The 42-foot vehicle can carry a combination of 12 patients on stretchers and 10 patients on wheelchairs, or 23 ambulatory patients in seats.
10) Ambulant (a) Not confined to bed; able or strong enough to walk (i.e. an ambulatory patient ) (b) Serving patients who are able to walk (i.e. an ambulatory care centre).
11) Unfortunately there exists no "gold standard" for laboratory testing in ambulatory patients for a diagnosis of this common type of adult growth hormone deficiency.
12) On 30 Jun 1954, the first planeload from war in Indo-China, consisting of 16 litters and 31 ambulatory French patients , arrived at the Travis hospital.
13) The cruiser then altered course for Japan and, later that day, took on board four more stretcher patients, six ambulatory patients , and a corpse.
14) Her family had tried to hide the knowledge from her, but she found out when an ambulatory patient gave her a copy of the "New York Daily News" a day before she died.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulatory patient
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulatory patient with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulatory patient
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulatory patient in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulatory patient.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulatory patient. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulatory patient
Compound Sentences with ambulatory patient
Complex Sentences with ambulatory patient
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulatory patient