ambulances in a sentence
1) But are diesel ambulances quick enough for emergencies?
2) They saw a few blue ambulances speeding ahead .
3) Numerous horse-drawn ambulances are seen flying red cross flags.
ambulances example sentences4) Fire crews have much quicker response times than ambulances .
5) Then they had six ambulances and 24 emergency medical technicians.
6) That is why it works for ambulances .
7) Another 10 new ambulances were on order.
8) Later the runway was used to serve air ambulances .
9) Every hospital has more than two ambulances .
10) A small ambulance station houses the two ambulances .
11) The ambulances that are available are not real ambulances.
12) The ambulances that are available are not real ambulances .
13) The ambulances were immediately ordered to the rear.
14) I've never seen this many ambulances ever.
15) During Israeli military operations ambulances and medical facilities are always targeted.
example sentences with ambulances16) How many ambulances does your locality staff? 8.
17) For example, ambulances are allowed to break speed laws.
18) Of these, 22 ambulances needed repairs twice.
19) All are specially designed ambulances on Cadillac chassis.
20) Trains, hospitals and ambulances were segregated.
21) There are 5 hospitals, 11 health centers and 66 ambulances .
22) Outside, ambulances arrive to cart away the slain officers.
23) In some cases, fire trucks were used as substitute ambulances .
24) One figure to import is the small project disease of ambulances .
25) In many cases, ambulances and other medical personnel were hit.
26) Motor ambulances were reserved for the most severe cases.
27) The first civilian uses of aircraft as ambulances were probably incidental.
28) Five ambulances donated by Turkey were also allowed entry.
How to use ambulances in a sentence29) Students were crying, they were screaming for ambulances .
30) Currently three styles of ambulances are in use.
31) Field ambulances in the rear were also bombed.
32) Altogether, 30 ambulances and 25 fire engines attended the accident.
33) Numerous ambulances are in service for the community.
34) Two ambulances arrived and then departed shortly after.
35) Three adults were transported from the scene in ground ambulances .
36) Ten ambulances and fire engines were sent to the scene.
37) In France Paris has ambulances at every traffic circle.
38) The last horse-drawn ambulances were used on 14 September 1912.
39) In Spain, ambulances were in short supply.
40) Metro West Ambulance responded with three ambulances .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulances
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulances with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulances
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulances in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulances.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulances. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulances
Compound Sentences with ambulances
Complex Sentences with ambulances
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulances