ambulance station in a sentence
1) A small ambulance station houses the two ambulances.
2) There is also an ambulance station adjacent to the police station.
3) This one for an ambulance station in a side street.
ambulance station example sentences4) The nearest ambulance station for the town is located in Amersham.
5) The campaign to save Louth's ambulance station goes on.
6) BORDON should have its long-awaited ambulance station within three to four years.
7) You go past past the library past the ambulance station and round the corner.
8) There is one ambulance station for the city; on West School Road.
9) Surrey has 21 ambulance stations .
10) The ambulance station was run by West Midlands ambulance Service and was manned full-time.
11) This slide into anarchy at the ambulance station is a parable for our time.
12) In East Midlands they are shutting ambulance stations and even trialing volunteers answering 999 calls .
13) The town's ambulance station was opened on land adjacent to Burton Road Hospital in 1986.
14) There are 187 ambulance stations in British Columbia, including three seasonal stations and the transfer fleet.
15) Building an ambulance station would only improve the time the ambulance took to reach the emergency.
example sentences with ambulance station16) The ambulance station is located in Victoria Road, Great Malvern, near the town centre.
17) The warning followed incidents in London and the West Midlands where lines to ambulance stations were disconnected.
18) Meanwhile at least 1853 people have signed a petition opposing the planned closure of Louth ambulance station .
19) A new ambulance station was opened 2 March 1929 and is still used by the NSW ambulance Service.
20) The East of England ambulance Service covers the city and has an ambulance station on Hills Road.
21) The nearest ambulance station is in Craven Arms and the nearest major hospital is the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.
22) At about the same time, the ambulance station closed and was converted into the fire brigade's workshops.
23) First, in the public forum Jackie Featherstone delivered an update on the campaign to save Louth ambulance station .
24) The Pinjarra Hills ambulance station will be the closest but not the only ambulance station caring for Moggill residents.
25) The first civil ambulance station was a borrowed police station in Railway Square in Sydney staffed by two permanent officers.
26) Ambulance services are provided by the Yorkshire ambulance Service NHS Trust, who have an ambulance station in Grassington.
27) He reports on the build-up of anti-social behaviour during that time culminating in the town's ambulance station being temporarily closed.
28) An ambulance station is near the fire station, and the closest public hospital is Stepping Hill Hospital in Hazel Grove.
How to use ambulance station in a sentence29) They have an ambulance station in Devizes, and their emergency communications centre is based in the Wiltshire Emergency Services building.
30) The ambulance crews were not kept at ambulance stations and instead were on 'active deployment' located in response to need.
31) The town also has its own law courts, ambulance station , fire station and police station also located on Hurst Road.
32) It may be held at a regional Human Resources office or at a given ambulance station where the applicant is under consideration.
33) Crawley's ambulance station was moved to playing fields off Ifield Avenue by the early 1980s from its former town-centre location.
34) Some employment was offered by a large sawmill and hardware business, and by the ambulance training station serving the Pacific Motorway.
35) At the end of the seaplane season, the ambulance stations in Bodø and Tromsø and the three remaining Otters were sold.
36) Looking very much like UK level crossing signals, this kind is found at some locations where a fire or ambulance station is situated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance station
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance station with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance station
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance station in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance station.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance station. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance station
Compound Sentences with ambulance station
Complex Sentences with ambulance station
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance station