ambulance siren in a sentence
1) Suddenly the ambulance siren growled into silence.
2) Then, somewhere in the stillness, she heard the ambulance siren .
3) An ambulance , siren wailing, was pulling away from Bella's house!
ambulance siren example sentences4) What saved us was the sound of an ambulance siren ," he said.
5) You hear the planes, the ambulance sirens , the screams, the weeping.
6) An ambulance's siren could be heard in the background while Chapman was loaded onto the stretcher.
7) This may seem like a good thing at first , until ambulance sirens go by all the time.
8) Ambulance sirens could be heard wailing behind the grandstands at a time the race winner would typically be doing celebratory burnouts .
9) Back on the square, by the end of the day the sound of ambulance sirens formed a nearly constant clamour.
10) Having lived in New York City for many years now, I've grown used to the blare of ambulance sirens .
11) Add to this a soundtrack of whispering radio reports on the economic crisis and the squeal of an occasional ambulance siren , and the overall mood evoked is grim.
12) I said we were too late today; he stamped his feet and let out a cry shrill as an ambulance siren , and I lost it.
13) She saw and heard things most children never see and hear: injured bodies, agonized pleas for help, police and ambulance sirens , and pain cries.
14) Dogs typically don't react well to noises, but an abused dog may have an unpredictable reaction when hearing loud noises, fireworks or ambulance sirens .
15) This may be called the" ambulance effect" because its most familiar manifestation is the sudden drop in pitch of an ambulance's siren as it speeds past the listener.
example sentences with ambulance siren16) Further, chainsaws, rock concerts, rocket engines, pneumatic drills, small firecrackers, and ambulance sirens are rated at 100 to 140 dB.
17) The winner each time could blast their partner with a noise that was a mixture of fingernails scratching on a chalkboard, dentist drills and ambulance sirens .
18) There are additional real sounds where applicable ( such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren ) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously.
19) Think about how the pitch of an ambulance siren drops as it drives past you , because the sound waves are more spaced out as the vehicle moves away.
20) The third time the player touches the patient's body they will be greeted with the familiar distinctive sound of an ambulance siren .
21) Laps 2 and 3 passed without incident for me, although I did hear quite a few ambulance sirens and saw a couple of emergency vehicles going up and down the hill!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance siren
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance siren with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance siren
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance siren in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance siren.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance siren. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance siren
Compound Sentences with ambulance siren
Complex Sentences with ambulance siren
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance siren