amblyopia in a sentence
1) What are appropriate goals of amblyopia treatment?
2) This requires early identification to avoid amblyopia .
3) Can surgery be performed to treat amblyopia ?
amblyopia example sentences4) Not all children benefit from eye drop treatment for amblyopia .
5) The treatment for amblyopia depends on the underlying problem.
6) Sometimes this kind of amblyopia can affect both eyes.
7) Where can I learn more about amblyopia research?
8) What happens if amblyopia treatment does not work?
9) How many hours per day patching is enough when treating amblyopia ?
10) Will glasses help a child with amblyopia to see better?
11) How can I get early treatment for amblyopia ?
12) The reddishness is amblyopia parental than viagra.
13) Investigators examined 28 patients with amblyopia and 28 age-matched control subjects.
14) When should patching be used for amblyopia treatment?
15) Patching the strong eye can help correct amblyopia .
example sentences with amblyopia16) How old is TOO old for amblyopia treatment?
17) For this reason, amblyopia can be difficult to detect.
18) Even with therapy for amblyopia , stereoblindness may occur.
19) How long does amblyopia patching therapy take to work?
20) Strabismic amblyopia develops when the eyes are not straight.
21) But it can also set the stage for amblyopia .
22) Causes include blindness on one eye, amblyopia and strabismus.
23) Is there an alternative to patching to treat amblyopia ?
24) These are forms of strabismus that can be accompanied by amblyopia .
25) There are numerous definitions of amblyopia .
26) Now however, Children can treat their amblyopia and keep their smile!
27) The primary symptom of amblyopia is the loss of vision in one eye.
28) What kinds of amblyopia are there?
How to use amblyopia in a sentence29) Periorbital haemangiomas may cause visual impairment with amblyopia or anisometropia.
30) There are unequal sensitivities of vision disorders such as unilateral cataract and amblyopia .
31) In some cases, treatment for amblyopia may not succeed in substantially improving vision.
32) By itself, however, surgery does not usually or completely help the amblyopia .
33) Amblyopia may occur in various degrees depending on the severity of the underlying problem.
34) Amblyopia usually starts when one eye has much better focus than the other eye.
35) In doesn't his explain on think all is amblyopia , new treatment.
36) An eye care provider will diagnose amblyopia with visual acuity and binocular vision tests.
37) Also, amblyopia may cause strabismus.
38) A condition associated with eye development, amblyopia usually begins in infancy or early childhood.
39) It's estimated that one in 50 children has lazy eye, or amblyopia .
40) Amblyopia occurs when one eye is impaired and the other takes over this zone .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amblyopia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amblyopia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amblyopia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amblyopia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amblyopia.
20 examples of simple sentences of amblyopia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amblyopia
Compound Sentences with amblyopia
Complex Sentences with amblyopia
Compound-Complex Sentences with amblyopia