amble on in a sentence
1) Next, Dylan ambled on to do about five songs.
2) The first matriarch slowly ambles on to the open plains, followed by her family group.
3) He ambled on oblivious.
amble on example sentences4) If you are going to go to the gym, can you just do a gentle amble on the treadmill?
5) One thing is certain: we cannot just amble on and it is going to cost us dearly - £40 000 million according to the National Water Council and others.
6) It's all about autumn in Guernsey - the fresh air, crisp leaves, ambles on the cliffs and good hearty food that warms you up.
7) There have been lifeboats operating from the town since 1842 and, for example, between 30 and 40 people perished in various wrecks near to amble on 17-18 December 1872.
8) He ambled on stage in a black beret where an orchestra normally sits , backed by only two musicians, bassist Taras Prodaniuk and drummer Michael Jerome.
9) just didn't notice this and ambled on ,
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amble on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amble on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amble on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amble on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amble on.
20 examples of simple sentences of amble on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amble on
Compound Sentences with amble on
Complex Sentences with amble on
Compound-Complex Sentences with amble on