amble in a sentence
1) An ambling gait is usually an inherited trait.
2) He ambled off towards the nearest tray.
3) We ambled up onto the narrow porch.
amble example sentences4) I decide to amble along the creek.
5) It seem blinded by the daylight but slowly ambled off.
6) Students and lecturers amble together to the dining room.
7) She ambled towards the orchards, the boundary wall.
8) Not all horses can perform an ambling gait.
9) You are a surgeon, a white fellow ambles towards you.
10) Soon, the tiger was seen ambling slowly ahead of them.
11) While ambling around, you see a beautiful woman.
12) I than watched them amble off into the night.
13) Then that big white tush was ambling towards me.
14) The Rover ambled across England from east to west.
15) The elk amble off a few yards, turn around and laugh.
example sentences with amble16) Amble Urban District Council had nine elected Councillors.
17) Joshua touched his cap then ambled off back to his hut.
18) You describe the trains as ambling along branch-line style.
19) He turned his horse at once and ambled off without a word.
20) They amble straight past us, unawares.
21) On it ambles for well over two hours .
22) It ambled forward then sat on its haunches.
23) How to trayne and teach horses to amble . 1605.
24) Jack sees the ghastly spectre of Chloe ambling towards him.
25) Live, Africando ambled along through the hits.
26) Tourists with cameras were still ambling around the Chinese Theater.
27) Next, Dylan ambled on to do about five songs.
28) A completely deserted village , horse amble aimlessly down a very muddy street.
How to use amble in a sentence29) Eva ambles in with two mugs of steaming coffee.
30) As they amble away, I crank my head around to watch.
31) Horse types with ambling ability included the valuable jennet and palfrey.
32) He ambled through to take a look at the machine.
33) Some breeds have individuals who can both trot or pace and amble .
34) I amble over to Odd-Knut to ask a few dumb questions.
35) The unconcerned Sooty ambled away to join another group.
36) She smiled as the stocky man ambled up to them.
37) Arthur ambled slowly across the lawn.
38) There are two suggested origins of the place-name amble .
39) Minutes later, a couple of cops ambled up to the gate.
40) I ambled gratefully towards the door , but he waved me off.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amble
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amble with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amble
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amble in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amble.
20 examples of simple sentences of amble. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amble
Compound Sentences with amble
Complex Sentences with amble
Compound-Complex Sentences with amble