ambivalent in a sentence
1) There always had been ambivalent feelings between father and oldest son.
2) The remainder were either neutral or ambivalent .
3) The company attribute to matters digital however has always been ambivalent .
ambivalent example sentences4) Thus far his press has been ambivalent .
5) A final assessment must necessarily be ambivalent .
6) His exalted social position also remained fundamentally ambivalent .
7) Our response to expertise is therefore ambivalent .
8) Thoreau was ambivalent towards industrialization and capitalism.
9) Our view of devaluation has often been ambivalent .
10) My mother's attitude was more ambivalent .
11) My mother's attitude towards money was very ambivalent .
12) The committee's recommendations were accordingly ambivalent .
13) However nostalgia is always the subject of ambivalent critique.
14) The attitude of the popes was naturally ambivalent .
15) I was always very ambivalent about it.
example sentences with ambivalent16) They are ambivalent about the current interim government.
17) Public reaction to boxing is now ambivalent .
18) We feel ambivalent toward the helpful but stupid computer.
19) The expression in the dark eyes was ambivalent .
20) Baker himself was ambivalent on the subject.
21) Here children adopt an ambivalent behavioral style towards the attachment figure.
22) International productions have opened to similarly ambivalent critical reception.
23) The reaction to the dancers themselves was ambivalent .
24) You seem oddly ambivalent in your attitude.
25) Only the ignorant or ambivalent voter is persuaded.
26) Microsoft has historically had an ambivalent view of standards.
27) The result is a deeply ambivalent , elusive character.
28) The Hindu view of women is deeply ambivalent .
How to use ambivalent in a sentence29) Jung's view of literature was ambivalent .
30) Tchaikovsky's view of program music was ambivalent .
31) The official view remained ambivalent at best, though.
32) Similarly, critics were ambivalent towards the alternate finale.
33) The public's attitude toward the elite is ambivalent .
34) Other Western countries adopted a more ambivalent position.
35) As a consumer I am more ambivalent .
36) Some women will feel confused, ambivalent .
37) We have ambivalent , sometimes opposing emotions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambivalent
Compound Sentences with ambivalent
Complex Sentences with ambivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambivalent