ambitious timetable in a sentence
1) Now this ambitious timetable is stalling .
2) An ambitious timetable exists for what he describes as 'a very profitable phase'.
3) The plan counted on the capture of Allied fuel depots and keeping to an ambitious timetable .
ambitious timetable example sentences4) That's an appropriately ambitious timetable that will help accelerate a transition to cleaner palm oil production.
5) But the Allies were quick to react, and the Germans were soon falling behind their ambitious timetables .
6) His ambitious filming programme for the popular 'Treasure Video' series continues, alongside an equally ambitious timetable of writing.
7) Dietrich only had one-quarter the fuel they needed; their plan counted on capturing Allied fuel depots and keeping to an ambitious timetable .
8) The merger, however, quickly turned disastrous as efforts to consolidate operations, which were placed on an ambitious timetable , led to major problems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious timetable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious timetable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious timetable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious timetable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious timetable.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious timetable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious timetable
Compound Sentences with ambitious timetable
Complex Sentences with ambitious timetable
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious timetable