ambitious reform in a sentence
1) Colombia has an ambitious reform agenda in the power sector.
2) The Czechoslovak Communist Party began an ambitious reform agenda under Alexander Dubcek.
3) Instability continued, and Haidallah's ambitious reform attempts foundered.
ambitious reform example sentences4) Is the Nigerian government being distracted from the business of pursuing an ambitious reform agenda?
5) There is also the fight against corruption and an ambitious reform agenda," said Wilhelm.
6) The ambitious reforms of General Juan Peron and his wife Evita did not meet with universal approval.
7) NYS is in the process of embarking on an ambitious reform agenda to fundamentally improve teaching and learning.
8) Ambitious reforms , which have already been launched in some areas, should be considered a national priority.
9) Chinchilla ultimately settled for a less ambitious reform plan which included mechanisms to improve tax collection and fiscal transparency .
10) With its guidance, we implemented a suite of ambitious reforms that have changed the way USAID does business.
11) This was a cautious response to the more ambitious reforms sponsored by General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev in the Soviet Union.
12) In 1913 he was appointed executive director of the Tretyakov Gallery and launched an ambitious reform program that continued until 1926.
13) The impulse to undo an ambitious reform that was adopted with little scrutiny or debate is a healthy and understandable one.
14) In the third Lubbers cabinet, the ambitious reform project was continued, with some adaptations and protests from the PvdA.
15) Armenia has embarked upon an ambitious reform program, which has resulted in a double-digit GDP growth for the last 6 years.
example sentences with ambitious reform16) His ambitious reforms of the fractious Mexican military transformed the armed forces from a political partisan to an armed force loyal to the president and government.
17) The cabinet also appointed a special minister for this, issue: Thom de Graaf, who proposed an ambitious reform proposal, but met much resistance.
18) Praised abroad for his budget discipline and ambitious reforms , Monti has lost support in Italy as the social cost of the crisis has increased.
19) Ambitious reform ideas often failed, she argued, because of the absence of a government bureaucracy with significant strength and expertise to administer them.
20) Race to the Top: Two competitive grants worth a total of $4.3 billion will be divided among about 12 states who propose ambitious reforms in K-12 education.
21) "We are determined to go further, delivering an ambitious reform programme, which puts citizens and communities at the centre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious reform
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious reform with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious reform
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious reform in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious reform.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious reform. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious reform
Compound Sentences with ambitious reform
Complex Sentences with ambitious reform
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious reform