ambitious politician in a sentence
1) He 's now an acutely ambitious politician , after all.
2) Clearly this is something the ambitious politician will want to do.
3) Fonseka, like any other ambitious politician , is hankering after power.
ambitious politician example sentences4) Coates was an ambitious politician who had an almost "religious zeal" for his portfolio.
5) Under the Fourth Republic, he was representative of a generation of young ambitious politicians .
6) Now, all of you know how reluctant ambitious politicians are to surrender their political careers.
7) Dorsey, an ambitious politician with a "lousy conviction record", resolves to find the murderer.
8) It is not a requirement , or even an expectation, that ambitious politicians write their own books.
9) Up to six seats in the US House of Representatives gave ambitious politicians an ample stage for their talent.
10) The County's Top Cop Lupe Treviño is an ambitious politician who relishes his role as a public figure.
11) During the Imperial era, the ambitious politician yielded of necessity to the bureaucrat in the holding of Roman magistracies.
12) The second consequence is that ambitious left-of-centre politicians no longer need to genuflect to the far left to advance their career.
13) In league with Henry Brougham, an ambitious Whig politician who favoured reform, she began a propaganda campaign against George.
14) But even in those times it figured as a darling of conservative ideologues, and of some ambitious politicians , too.
15) The ambitious politician was awash with power, the friendship of the Premier... but without the money to gild it.
example sentences with ambitious politician16) In other words, ambitious Labour politicians will have to apply the same skills that win national elections to internal party contests.
17) That was the turning point in terms of many Americans no longer viewing Hillary as an overly ambitious politician obsessed with power.
18) Now, once again, they are prosecuting me because ambitious politicians do not want us to extend to the whole country the programs we have introduced in Makati.
19) In America they call it 'the antipathy quotient' - and no ambitious politician can risk allowing it to get too high.
20) An ambitious politician named John Wilson started a Law and Order League charging Meredith and Mayor Thomas J. Humes with a variety of offenses.
21) Looking across the Mississippi River, Hindman observed that the young and turbulent State of Arkansas was wide open for a well educated and ambitious politician .
22) In the 1952 "Studio One - Pontius Pilate," Cyril Ritchard's Pilate is an ambitious politician married to the Emperor's daughter, Claudia Procula (Geraldine Fitzgerald).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious politician
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious politician with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious politician
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious politician in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious politician.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious politician. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious politician
Compound Sentences with ambitious politician
Complex Sentences with ambitious politician
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious politician