ambitious expansion in a sentence
1) Extensive renovations have been completed and ambitious expansion projects are under way.
2) Chobani will use the $750 million for a raft of ambitious expansion projects.
3) Upon regaining this momentum Rogers immediately resumed work on his ambitious expansion and construction projects.
ambitious expansion example sentences4) An ambitious expansion program was put before the Duma in 1907-1908 but was voted down.
5) Undismayed by the loss of his papers, Bottomley embarked on an ambitious expansion scheme.
6) The group continued to push ahead with an ambitious expansion strategy, fuelled by the rights issue proceeds.
7) This spike was intended to underwrite an ambitious expansion of the force from 20,000 to 60,000 soldiers.
8) The ambitious expansion of power ended with Charles the Bold, the last reigning duke of Burgundy.
9) Such ambitious expansion in an industry with a history of devastating environmental and health consequences is inherently dangerous.
10) Major mines have embarked on ambitious expansions just as Chinese demand for steel and iron ore is falling.
11) And one which found that its ambitious expansion plans were rather more difficult in practice than on paper.
12) He praised the college's year-old manufacturing production training program and its ambitious expansion of manufacturing training this fall.
13) Chief executive Neil Arnold said the shortfall in profits was due to the Co-op's ambitious expansion plans last year.
14) The airport has implemented the most ambitious expansion in its history, begun in 2006 and completed in January 2011.
15) After the war, Kappa Kappa Psi began an ambitious expansion program to reactivate old chapters and install new ones.
example sentences with ambitious expansion16) The outward symptoms arose out of Tudor Grange's ambitious expansion programme, which could only be fuelled by borrowings.
17) In the same year, Hyder Ali died and his son Tippu Sultan started his ambitious expansion of the Mysore kingdom.
18) The 1973 oil crisis, however, put the brakes on this ambitious expansion when the demand for fuel-hungry sports cars shrank.
19) Ambitious expansion projects will increase the network by almost one third, connecting the airport, and the northern and western districts.
20) Saint Louis Art Museum Hosts Groundbreaking Ceremonies for Its ambitious expansion by Betty Moore, SLFP.com ST.
21) THE regional brewers, Devenish and Vaux, unveiled ambitious expansion plans yesterday in the wake of the Monopolies Commission report into the industry.
22) Museum Director Brent R. Benjamin beamed as he noted that this was the most exciting and ambitious expansion in the history of the Saint Louis Art Museum.
23) A few countries have decided to scale back, or even terminate, their nuclear power programmes, but many others are proceeding with ambitious expansion plans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious expansion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious expansion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious expansion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious expansion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious expansion.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious expansion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious expansion
Compound Sentences with ambitious expansion
Complex Sentences with ambitious expansion
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious expansion