ambition of in a sentence
1) The ambitions of the civil servants were realized.
2) Its rise has been accompanied by ambitions of global leadership.
3) He has ambitions of someday becoming a general manager .
ambition of example sentences4) Such are the ambitions of the great poet.
5) It was always a life-long ambition of mine.
6) The two had the same career ambition of being musicians.
7) That drives the ambition of our lives.
8) That's a real ambition of ours.
9) The text simply reflects the ambition of the project.
10) Schools excite the ambitions of the Indians.
11) Or the ambition of an Austen protagonist.
12) Chavez is extremely smart and has ambitions of going to Harvard.
13) Is Asia reviving the planning ambition of the sixties?
14) Maybe he is merely realising the ambitions of a fan.
15) Richard Baxter's ambition of going to university was never fulfilled.
example sentences with ambition of16) The ambitions of IS are apparently boundless.
17) Another important problem concerned the personal political ambitions of some army commanders.
18) I have always secretly harboured ambitions of becoming a writer.
19) Bustamante had political ambitions of his own, however.
20) The document outlines the global ambitions of the Bush Administration.
21) Clive never fulfilled his ambition of becoming a real American police officer.
22) The game on Sunday is crucial to those ambitions of coming second.
23) To defeat our ancient rivals was the happiest ambition of the team.
24) Noica also rejected the political ambitions of his generation colleagues.
25) Pistorius had ambitions of competing in other able-bodied events.
26) The educational ambitions of the first Headmistress were high.
27) The "Declarant" profession was the ambition of many young men.
28) It was the spirit and ambition of Caesar Brutus struck at.
How to use ambition of in a sentence29) From time, the ambition of Ephraim knew no bounds.
30) Nevertheless, the ambitions of Münster kept growing.
31) There 's no questioning the sincere ambition of the Broncos.
32) But debate rages as the ambitions of neurosciences expand overtly.
33) Sharif Hassan is also reported to harbor presidential ambitions of his own.
34) They hated politicians and the military or anyone with ambitions of power.
35) It is the ambition of many people to run their own business.
36) Forbes noted the team's ambition of creating something "dark and creepy.
37) The ambition of those heady days had ended in tragedy, of course.
38) It was a huge ambition of mine ever since I was a kid .
39) Many researchers and survey respondents support the ambition of effectual rater training.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambition of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambition of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambition of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambition of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambition of.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambition of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambition of
Compound Sentences with ambition of
Complex Sentences with ambition of
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambition of